What does it mean?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by enz660, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enz660

enz660 New Member

What do you girls think of a guy thats "cute" instead of "hot". What do these words indicate if spoken to/about a person? Ive had a lot of girls call me "cute" but only a few times called "hot".

Also, sometimes girls say "your such a guy.." I know they arent angry at me in any way...so what does this mean? Good/Bad? what?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I believe Hot is just a modern way
    to say cute or good looking, Its just a new way
    to flatter someone.

Hiker:sf

3. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Of course it's good!

I think Hiker is right, it's a compliment, just with different verbiage. :)

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

One of my m8s when he was younger used to be called cute all the time by females.....when he started working out and getting in shape those same females started calling him hot.....

I guess a lot of the time these 2 words will have a slightly different meaning depending on where you are situated in the world.
    But for me ( presonally ) it sems cute is used for those that are young looking and have a childish quality about their face, where someone who is called " hot " is very appealing .
    But as i said i think it depends on which country and also perhaps which part of the country your in, as many words used in one part may have slightly differing meanins in another .

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Either way is good. So, don't feel bad if she calls you one, and you want to be the other.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Being cute is always good, cause it means your young looking for your age , no bad thing at all :)

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Hate to disturb your thought pattern Kronnie,
    But cute is no longer in use, Everyone is hot, Or a hottie.

8. Misa

Misa New Member

Well, either way "cute" and "hot" are compliments so you shouldn't worry. It depends on the person, I'd guess. We all have different views to words. I don't say the word hot much at all. I usually use cutie to replace it in a way. Seems sweeter although guys seem a bit adverse to this. :eyes

Also the "you're such a guy" line most likely is bad (depending on the situation). I would say something like that to either be joking about something or indicate his move was such a 'typical' (stereotype) guy move and it was a bad thing.

9. Eris Discordia

Eris Discordia New Member

I have a hard time giving and receiving compliments. I tend never to call anyone I date "hot," simply because I feel saying something like that will be taken as an exaggeration by my partner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.