What does it mean when I girl keeps moaning after sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Grantjl87, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Grantjl87

Grantjl87 New Member

Sometimes right after we stop, we will lay there and she will still keep moaning. Not as much as when we are having sex, but every 15-20 seconds she will let out aanother moan. It lasts for about 10 minutes sometimes as I get up and go to the bathroom and she's still moaning. I wonder if she is alright sometimes.

2. rileyjane

Did she have a powerful orgasm? If so it may take a bit to recover? She is not in pain is she?

3. Grantjl87

Grantjl87 New Member

Thanks for responding. Yeah that's the thing, we never know when or if she is having an orgasims. Sometimes we can I can really tell because she will move away quickly like she can't take it anymore, but its rare. I also apply squirting techniques and she doesn't squirt either. So I'm not sure if she can have big orgasims the way other partners I've been with has had. She's not in pain though. Because I always ask her if she's alright and she sais yeah.

4. Squint

Squint Member

Must have done something rite! :boobs

5. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

She can't tell if she's having an orgasm? :ugh

6. Grantjl87

Grantjl87 New Member

No she can't. Sometimes she'll say "I think I just came" Or she'll look like she is close to comming but never climax. Ill keep going untill I can't breathe anymore and when I ask her if she just came, she'll say she thinks so.

7. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

you fucked her brains out... its all good. if there were something wrong, you'd know (most likely). This happens to me sometimes, especially when my wand is involved.

8. Essene

Gold Member

Receptivity, and the feeling thereof, can do wonders.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

If she "thinks" so then she hasn't.
    The moaning is probably lamenting that fact.

10. Essene

Gold Member

I don't usually post, posts solely to relay my mood; but this cracked me up.

I'm not making light of OP's issue.

11. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

I agree with you, too, though. That was funny.

12. Meee

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums.

I think you're asking about the moaning because you want to know if it's a sign that she had an orgasm. I, in my usual way, am not going to answer your original question exactly. I'm going to focus on the potentially bigger issue of whether she has orgasms when the two of you have sex, whether she understands her own sexual response, and so on. So, the first questions: Does she masturbate? Can she tell if she has an orgasm when she masturbates?

13. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

:lol

14. Grantjl87

Grantjl87 New Member

Meee Thanks for the response. Yes she does masterbates when she's alone and even then, when I ask her about it, she says she thinks she did. I'm beginning to think that she's just one of those girls who doesn't have multiple orgasims or squirting orgasims. There HAS been a few times that I was sure she came, because she pulled away quickly as most of my past partners did when they came. My current partner however, does it much more rarely than past partners. I've had sex with one girl in the past who came 7 times back to back, and I was having sex with her the same way I do with my current parnter. So is it possible that some girls can not have exploding orgasims but still enjoy it as much?

15. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Not all women have multiple orgasms and not all women squirt. I do not squirt and I do not have multiple orgasms, so I speak from experience.

16. Meee

Gold Member

LOL, men have such high expectations of women's orgasms. Multiples, squirting, exploding!

One thing I notice in your reply is that you're having sex with this girl the same way that you had with your previous partner. (BTW, don't mention that to her. Ever.) Each girl is different. Start fresh with this girl. No preconceptions. No "techniques." Just communication and learning about each other gradually. And please--stop asking her if she came.

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'm not a woman so I can never say anything about the female response ( with 100% certainty) ...but I DO know the woman I'm with very well...and I know that her orgasms are about 95% mental and 5% physical....the fact that your lady doesn't " know" if she's had an orgasm, makes me think her " head" isn't quite into it ....I didn't pay attention to her age, sometimes a young woman doesn't quite " know" herself yet, sexually.....and that will change most likely with age and experience .....at least that has been the case with the women I have had in my life.

18. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Seriously...it's kind of ridiculous.

19. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Maybe I'm weird but I orgasm without making a single sound. That's probably because I learned to be quiet, living with my mother. I think a lot of people are the same way.

I find it weird when people have all these over the top moans, groans, etc when having an orgasm. Maybe small sounds, I get that, but theatrical moaning seems a bit out there.

20. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

not weird... i've had to teach myself to be louder, redic always worried he wasn't doing it right (trust me, not an issue, i just was not a naturally loud person).