What does it actually FEEL like getting a blowjob?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by scorpio_nymph, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

been wondering about this for a while... kind of had me wishing i was a guy, or at least, could be for like a day or so... but what does it feel like when you're having your dick sucked? go into as much detail as you can about the sensations and emotions you feel while she eagerly works your cock with her mouth...
    thanks.
  2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

Hmm..interesting idea but I'm not sure if it's even possible for a guy to explain to a woman what getting a blowjob feels like anymore than it's possible for a woman to explain to a man what it feels like to be fucked.

However, I did ask my boyfriend your question. Here's his answer:

"good"

3. clamUp

clamUp Member

Photos:
    Just to add a little contrast, you know how bad it feels when you've stepped on something sharp, or touched a hot stove and gotten burned? Getting blown can be just as intense, but on the opposite side of the pleasure/pain spectrum; especially when it goes all the way to the happy ending.

To me, the happy ending starts like a pin prick, right on the tip of my penis. But obviously instead of pain, it's definitely a pleasurable sensation. From there it becomes a wider, less intense sensation that floods down the shaft and all the way to my lower legs and upper body. The further the sensation is from my penis, the less intense it gets. It can last for several minutes, usually until I decide that the ceiling just doesn't look as good as it did a minute or to ago, but until I can move again it'll have to do.

I just wish I could explain it better than that for you.
  4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 New Member

That is like explaining red to a person borne blind. In the words of Tony the Tiger "GREAT!!".
  5. Halogen

Halogen New Member

i'm interested in knowing this myself..
  6. NaughtyKnickers

NaughtyKnickers Gold Member

Maybe..... Like warm apple pie? :dgrin
  7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Care to explain that NK.

Actually it is hard to explain.
    But it varies from one person to the next.
    It really depends on how much suction the
    Woman applies and if they take more than the tip in
    their mouth, Hell I don't know maybe it is like
    Apple Pie.

Hiker
  8. jaji303

jaji303 New Member

It is not quite as nice as a hot and wet inviting pussy but it has its good points. The suction is one and seeing your girl sucking the cum directly from your balls is the best.
  9. NaughtyKnickers

:lol

:eek: The movie, American Pie...... forgive me, I'm not a huge movie fan, I just have a slightly dirty mind.
  10. clamUp

clamUp Member

Photos:
    It's definitely a warm feeling, and it's probably a little different from guy to guy. The sensation from touch and sucking is on the outside, but the warmth and the feeling that leads to cumming can also seem to be radiating deeper inside the pelvis. It's really quite a great feeling.

I don't think you can get the same feeling by sticking your love pole into home-baked, fruit-filled desserts though.

Although I'm sure some have tried it. Hmmm... now I wonder what that would feel like...
  11. NaughtyKnickers

If you venture there, do let me know.. Maybe post an action photo in the picture gallery? :D :lol
  12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

OK, Now everyone is into wanting to fuck an apple pie!!!!!!!!

Hiker
  13. NaughtyKnickers

I'm a good baker..... :eyes :p
  14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Must be why they call you Naughty Knickers.

Hiker
  15. clamUp

clamUp Member

Photos:
    I wouldn't mind posting a picture of my penis, but gosh, I just don't feel comfortable letting everybody see what a horrible baker I am! :eek:
  16. dean159

dean159 New Member

It's pretty difficult to explain I agree
  17. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

And there are times I wish I could be a girl for a day and feel it like you do. It is difficult to explain because it envolves the feeling in a part of the body you women simply don't have. Why am I a sucker for these questions?:nerv:nerv

I do love the questions that help explain sex across the gender gap.

Set the scene: A beautiful woman's face is just in front of my penis. She takes it in her hand. Any time a woman touched my penis in a friendly way it just feels good to know she cares, and it feels good to feel that she likes my penis, I feel loved and appreciated and very special. I am in position to see both my penis and her face. And then I watch as she takes me into her mouth. A flood of intimacy rushes thru me. She is taking my most intimate part and making it a part of her body, not unlike her accepting my penis in her vagina, but in this case she is doing all the driving and I am along for the sheer pleasure of the ride she is beginning to give me. This is something she has chosen to do, not we, just she.

This is the part of my body that others don't get to see much and I am compelled to keep it hidden for the most part. Except for the urinals and the nude beach, and my doctor, she is the only one to take it in her hand and then into her mouth. WOW

Each woman has a different technique, and may not even use the same one again. The act itself is basically a reenactment of what a vagina would do if I were thrusting inside of her. Her mouth is warm and moist and she is carressing me with her toungue and her lips and everything nearby she has available to express her intimacy in physical terms. As she continues to play with me, I am of course getting a huge erection, which she seems to be enjoying all the more, like she feels that she is having a direct control of my sexualy responses, which she is. Each stroke has it's own feelings and pleasures, whether with her toungue or lips, or teeth or just inside her mouth. She is making my penis feel so special and I am watching her do this to me with great delight.

There does reach a point where I cum and that is the height of the excitiment. Right after that point, my penis has become so sensitive, that for her to continue becomes almost painful except for a few gentle licks. How can I return the expression? The joy is overwhelming. I just feel so much closer to her, so connected to her body that we are in oneness. It seems so selfish to me, I get all the benefit and she does the "work" and what does she get from this, a mouthful of cum? It that it? She is not likely to have an orgasm from this.

I would love to have you women give the other side of this. Why would you do it, how does it feel to you, what do you get out of it?:bow
  18. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

Well, I've only received head from two women. One in 10th grade, and one last night.

Last night was amazing. I felt like a tool, she almost made me cum in 3 minutes, so i stopped her, and gave her pleasure, and then let her finish.

It feels indescribable.

I read on a website once tho

'take the vacuum extension, take jelly, and put it in the hole, and push it in. preferably only on half of it, to recreate the tongue, and then turn the vacuum on, and go.'

i guess that would almost describe it.
  19. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

jgood4u

Wow, I tend to agree with you on the fact that it is just pleasurable just knowing that she enjoys doing this for you. I know I enjoy it. ;)
  20. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

lmao at all the descriptions going on
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.