what does girls like most ???

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sandesh, Aug 7, 2011.

1. sandesh

sandesh New Member

what does girls like most among kissing, boobs licking, pussy licking, ass fucking, pussy licking n fucking.....etc etc.........

2. Essene

Gold Member

I would add something in there about grammar. I suppose that, that could be the .....etc etc..... part.

Licking is fine. Dandy in fact, but have you considered sucking on a female's clitoris? I believe the act has rave reviews.

3. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

The choice varies from girl to girl. I personally like only and only "pussy licking".

4. Kermit

Gold Member

I hate to sound like an ass, but the best way to find out is to ask her as opposed to a sex forum. Cute girl is right, it varies from woman to woman, so theres no one answer that fits all. Besides, what girl wouldn't want a guy to ask her how to better serve her?

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

"etc etc" can be many things.

I personally enjoy gentle kissing, hand holding and a chest to cuddle against.

6. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Sometimes girls don't know what they want because they've never been "explored." Next time you're with your SO, try learning her body language. Kiss and lick her all over, moving very slowly, until you find the spots she responds to, then make mental notes of where they are. Chances are she'll respond when you return to each spot. Save the clitoris for last and approach it very slowly, until her body or voice tells you it wants to be touched. A little teasing before you actually touch it may increase her desire.... you get the idea. If you can wait, hold off on taking your pleasure until she is fully aroused or has had an orgasm - a tall order for a guy when you're young, but well worth the wait if you can do it.