What does everyone get out of this site?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wetness1, Nov 1, 2010.

1. wetness1

Gold Member

Hi!!

Im new here and i'm curious as to what everyone gets out of this site...

Also what makes this site different from all the others...

Thanks for reading!!! :p x

2. awakened

awakened New Member

For me , this is a place to be able to openly talk about sex without worrying about what others think, although you can and usually do get lots of feedback . i have recently become extremely wild sexually compared to before and my life is much more open to things, so being here brings me knowledge that I hadn't had prior to my awakening !!!!!!!!!!

3. wetness1

Gold Member

I like that answer! Im glad that you have unleashed you wildside...

How wild are you now compared to how you used to be? If you dont mind me asking.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

For myself,
    I randomly stumbled upon this site when looking for answers as to whether or not I was the only one who experienced something certain in a relationship. I lurked around for weeks, not knowing if I should post or just move on. After monitoring the feed back that members gave, I knew it was safe to poke my head in and ask my question. That was in may. I got answers and day one and still to this day in November, my question is getting feedback and helping others.

That's what I love. You don't have to be scared to join. You don't need to be nervous to ask a question, no matter how off the wall it may or may not be. We're a diverse group of kinky people who openly embrace our sexualities. There aren't many places where you can do that. Yes, there are a few..taboo subjects that for legal reasons and legal reasons alone we can't speak openly about, but that doesn't take too much away from the site itself.

This is the first place that I've found myself comfortable in where I can be me. I don't have to hide my thoughts, or be scared to say what I'm feeling. I have a rather large community of like minded and respectful individuals who in a way, has become my family.

This forum is my home away from home and I hope to be part it and it's development for a very long time.

5. wetness1

Gold Member

Im liking the answers, You two have a good way with words ;)
    Just not sure if this place is for me... :S

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Well why don't you share with us why you think this place isn't for you?
    Why did you join to begin with? What do you expect to get out of it?

7. wetness1

Gold Member

Well i joined because I luv sex and everything about it, i think im more or less horny 24/7... not sure if thats a good thing lol. So I thought id join here and see if i was alone in this matter :eyes

Not to sure what i expect to get out of it really. Just a bit of fun I guess....

How does this sound???

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

There are a lot of people on here that claim to be horny 24/7 lol
    You are not alone.

I think you'll fit in fine.

9. wetness1

Gold Member

lol thank you very much for your support!

10. Lucky

Lucky New Member

The answer you gave and being able to say it is exactly why this forum is for you.

I admit to being a forum addict, I am a night owl and love interacting with others during the night. Sex is a big part of our lives yet one that many are too embarrassed to talk about. Here you can preety much talk about anything related to sex. And get answers. Also there is the great cast of characotrs we have here!

11. wilber

wilber Member

Also what makes this site different from all the others...

Manners. Posters are well behaved on this site and trolling is non existent. Try any other forum and see how things go. One troll allowed to set up camp will ruin it for ever.

12. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I rejoined here but I was a member a couple of years ago when Ryan was here. I've always been a freak but I was a closet freak. Up until recently when I started to re-explorer my sexuality and sensual side. When I was younger I had a bf/ fiance who introduced me into swinging and other sexual stuff.

But then something happened to him and I put it all behind me. To lead a normal boring life but then my most recent ex brought those feelings of having fun again. So here I am.

This forum is a small community with a lot of mature and knowledgable members. Who are willing to give advice and helpful hints.

#12 Ready2Please, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  13. wetness1

Gold Member

Well I think ill stick around for a while... maybe I could get used to this n over come my shyness!

14. awakened

awakened New Member

I was a pretty normal chick. But only had sex once, maybe twice a week and sometimes went 2 weeks without it. Tried different positions, but that was about the extent to my exploring. All the sudden, i became addicted to sex, like overnight. Horny 24/7 having sex once a day was clearly not enough, was wet 24/7` Started discovering how much sex was on the internet and how wild my husband was in his head. We opened up our mouths and talked about our fantasies. Now we are very interested in swinging or me moreso into threesome MFM. We have had sex daily going on three months now and very few night or mornings I had wished I was sleeping instead, but once he started touching me i changed that sleeping thought real quick .lol
    i do many ,many many things I never thought I would or even wanted to.

This place is so awesome. i love it !!!!!!

15. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Rather than type it all out again, I've copied my answer from a similar thread...:)

When I joined back in 06'.......there was a whole cast of characters on this site.....some have gone but others have taken their place....
    Its a funny thing you know.....internet forums.....you get to know people intimately that your probably never going to meet in real life, yet become very attached to them because of the personal feelings, fears, experiences and intimate stuff that we all share with one another here.
    For me, SF is all about being able to share all this things with others who like to do the same....and discuss things that you probably wouldn't share with even your closest friends in real life.
    In many cases, it's not just sex either, members here discuss their kids, jobs, pets, computers, cars and just about anything else in their lives.
    It's a place where everybody is welcome to share their thoughts, concerns, personal issues, kinks or just an honest opinion and support with what is happening in their lives.
    This place is more than just a discussion site.....for many of us, it's more of a community.:eek:rgy

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

When I joined this site 3 plus years ago I was asking a question that my then husband answered. We figured out that we were both scrambling, and there you go. It was fun for a long time. I am super social, so that aspect is what I enjoyed most about that time. I made a couple of really, really good friends here, one gone, that made my life a different place.

I like to communicate and give my opinion, and meet people and just give myself something to do since I am single, and not into the club or bar scene.

I like the fun, the potential for friendships. I know my place here, and that is under the radar.....

17. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Name says it all, looking for ways to improve pleasures I give, and maybe get something for me too.
    I received nice feedback, and sometimes I believe I can be of help.

Just loving sex.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

Here's the thread you are talking about, I think... http://www.sexualforums.com/26400-why-did-you-join-sf-4.html

What does that mean?

19. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm a sex-crazed forum junkie. :p I don't often post much but I check in almost daily to catch up on everyone's posts. I enjoy reading of other's experiences, which sometimes gets me thinking, as well as reassuring me of my "normality".

20. igor

Gold Member

Even though I am an "old fart" I have learned that you are never too old to learn new things. There is always something interesting being discussed here.
    I have made friends that have helped me thru some hard times and kicked me in the butt when I needed it. There always seems to be support of some kind when needed.

The difference on this site is that I feel the people here are more mature and experienced than on a lot of other sites (and I look at quite a few others).