What does a full body orgasm feel like?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Johnny1975, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

For the last 230 days I've been practising some basic tantric stuff (breathing) every night and I'm getting closer to having an orgasm without touching myself. Actually it did happen once, very early on (within the first week I think), I had an orgasm in my stomach and it started rising and I got excited but then it faded away. In fact last night I think I pretty much had what I'd describe as a mild (but very pleasant) full (or full-ish) body orgasm. It helps if I play with my nipples, which I do a lot. So I'm definitely getting there. It wasn't a proper orgasm though, as in what you normally get.

My aim is to be able to have orgasms whenever I want, and have as many as I want, and to be in control.

What I'd like to know is what it feels like to have a proper, full orgasm (not just tingles), all over. I've heard that it's so good it can change you.

Do feel free to go into as much detail as you like, I really like reading about what it feels like. Ladies in particular, tell me what it's like and really describe it as much as you can. I want to hear about it partly so I know what to expect, and also because it's just good to read. Or just talk about orgasms in general.

2. topper

topper New Member

I have had many Prostate Orgasms without touching my cock. It is about the same as a full body orgasm. I feel that a full body orgasm is the feeling of a full body rush where sensations flow through and out of your entire body from head to toe. I have had them too, but not as often. Sometimes it just happens and it has nothing to do with ejaculation.

3. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Hmmm,and orgasm without touching? I haven't gotten that far yet.
    Although I do have them in my sleep sometimes and can almost cum from just having my nipples sucked.

I feel like I have had a full body orgasm during sex though before.
    My whole body felt complete ecstasy and every muscle in my body relaxed
    (and then I couldn't move for at least ten minutes after)

4. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

This is from a book called Urban Tantra by Barbara Carrellas.

http://barbaracarrellas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Firebreath-Orgasm-Handout.pdf

http://barbaracarrellas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Clench-and-Hold-Handout.pdf

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I got trained one-on-one by a Tantra Goddess in Sydney many years ago (guess what we did together). For me full body orgasms start at my head and cascade to my toes, and the pleasurable sensations of genital orgasm are totally overwhelmed by this bigger, fuller and more satisfying whole-body wave of pleasure. It's always head to toe and my face tingles followed by torso and so on. Lasts anything from several seconds to about 20 seconds. I don't aim for non-ejaculatory orgasms but can, but I always have a full-body orgasm with ejaculation during sex with my wife or with other women.

6. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

Two things surprise me :

1) Hardly anyone has posted. This is a very interesting topic.

2 cbrmale, I would have thought that anyone who's had full body orgasms would be raving about it. You seem so casual.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

What can I say? Most men experience orgasms that barely rate 3/10 and I get 7/10 to 10/10? I read some books on Tantric practices and tried to put them into practice with little success. But with a few two-hour sessions I had it mastered, but that's not going to help anyone here. Although it's a straight-up business enterprise the Goddess is a sex worker, and that's legal here. So I had an opportunity to learn some special things, but few will be able to do it the way I did. I'm glad I did it though.

The Goddess knew a lot about men and sex and she thought full-body orgasms are closer to what women exeperience. Describing my orgasms to women after I discovered the secret my Goddess appears to be correct.

8. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

I've read Urban Tantra (Barbara Carrellas) and the Multi Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia so I have a pretty good idea of what it's all about. To be honest I don't see it as being that complicated, I think it's a case of awakening what's already there, dormant. For a few months now (every single night) I've been practising (breathing, nothing particularly complex) and I'm finding that I'm getting closer to being able to have an orgasm just by doing that (actually I did have one once, early on, but never again since then, which is weird because I would think it would happen more as I go on). Most nights I do feel something and it's really good but it's not a full, proper orgasm. Also, I'd like to be able to have orgasms without ejaculating when I play with myself / have sex, but that's trickier, because it's a balancing act. I'm pretty good at going for a long time, and stopping is quite easy these days, and I do hundreds of kegels every day and I have been doing them a lot over a long time, but when I have an orgasm it's the usual falling-off-the-cliff type. I get the feeling that I must have some major blocks although I'm definitely making progress, but it's really slow and very gradual. More so than I would have thought.

In your opinion, how long should it usually take to become multiorgasmic? I know it depends, but just give me a rough idea if you can.

#8 Johnny1975, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Lets go back a yard. In the times when Tantra and Tao were originally practiced, men and women were trained in these arts, trained as in instructed and then having sex. Like I did. In my opinion to become multi-orgasmic or regularly experience full-body orgasms with normal partner sex, which is just a variation on that theme, you will never get there. Sorry to disappoint but that's my experience, and the experience relayed to my by the Goddess who had trained hundreds of men. By that stage she didn't have to sell me the sessions because I had already signed up, so she was merely expressing an opinion that a book doesn't do it and practice through masturbation doesn't do it either, because sex with a partner has a lot more sensory input that solo practice. And getting it together with all that sensory input is a hard thing to do.

Later on my wife and I did some couples sessions with the same Goddess, lucky my wife isn't the jealous type, and we got some good things out of that for her and for us.

10. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

With all due respect, I think you're completely wrong. One, because I think tantra is like a lot of things in life, which is that it isn't as complicated as it's made out to be. Two, because I have already had an orgasm in an area other than the genital area and I'm always making progress, in other words, I'm getting there. In fact, if you widen the definition of orgasm a bit, I've already done it. Three, because it isn't about sensory input, it's about energy. Sensory input helps, but that's not what it's about. And four, all you have to do is google and you'll see that many people have done it and are doing it.

11. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Omg. I love full body orgasms. Ive had many wo touching. It takes a while and im not so patient so its on special occassion but fantastic!! Very relaxung for me.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

Multi-orgasmic is easy, but full-body orgasms are quite difficult, and the comment was that orgasms are the usual brief type, described as falling off a cliff. The full-body orgasm is significantly more intense, more pleasurable, longer lasting and leaves you refreshed afterwards. In fact you can't have a full body orgasm last thing at night because you will never fall asleep! We usually have sex during the afternoon or late afternoon after I get home from work.

I still stand by my observation that you will never get to a full body orgasm, the definition being a full-body orgasm every time you have sex with your partner. Controlled and expected full-body orgasms, not the accidental once-off.

Tantric sex practices, not Tantra per se, can be multiple orgasms, orgasms without genital stimulation and full-body orgasms. I can do multiples but that's never been hard, I have meditated orgasms but I don't really both because I like partner sex and all the things that go with being intimate with a woman, and full-body orgasms are particularly hard. The hardest, in fact. After the Goddess though it was easy. She knew the techniques and showed me how, while the intimacy with her was akin to intimacy with my wife, so transferring full-body orgasms from sex with the Goddess to sex with my wife wasn't hard.

#12 cbrmale, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  13. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

I'm so jealous of girls who are multi orgasmic or can have full body orgasms. And hearing them talk about it in such a casual manner makes it worse. But it turns me on like crazy as well. It's a big conflict. I can't wait to master it so that I can be smug about it.

When you say full body orgasm, do you just mean tingles / excitement, or do you mean that you can actually have a proper, full orgasm, all over your body? (ie your whole body is feeling the sensation that your pussy normally would - you become like a giant pussy) I would have thought that anyone who has done that would be raving about it. It just seems like such an amazing thing, that if it happened to me and I was to talk about it, I wouldn't do it in such a casual way. It would be like going to heaven, surely. If you went to heaven and came back, you wouldn't say "Yeah, It was pretty cool".

I'd really appreciate it if you would elaborate. Feel free to write an essay about how it felt.

#13 Johnny1975, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  14. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

Maybe I'm just super optimistic, but I really do think that I'll master the ability to have touchless orgasms, multiple orgasms, and full body orgasms, and orgasms whenever I want (ie on the bus). Maybe not every time, but often. I've been practising for 235 nights in a row now and I really want it.

15. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Not sure I'd be able to put it in the right words. It's just so incredible I wouldn't give it justice. No not just tingles, I mean an incredible sensation all over. So good I could hardly stand it the first time. Lol maybe this is a bit much but I seriously thought if it didn't stop I was gonna have a heart attack hahaha.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

Full body orgasms are an immense wave of pleasure that washes over your entire body and totally overpowers the relatively weak genital contractions. Like Lover4you it's hard to describe so I can only rate relative pleasure. The orgasms you have now are, at best, about 3 out of 10. The orgasms I have now are anything from 7 out of 10 to 10 out of 10.

Tantric practitioners call a genital orgasm a 'genital sneeze'. Like a brief cough that means little in comparison to what it could be.

17. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

I have a few questions :

I've heard that with a full body orgasm, it makes you stop breathing. Is this dangerous? How long does it last? Can you regain your breath?

What about choking? Can you choke? What if you need to cough or swallow just before it starts?

The feeling of having a heart attack. Is it scary? Is it just pressure around the heart area? Can you actually get a heart attack doing it (assuming you have no heart problems)?

Another thing I've noticed. Sometimes, after an intense session, I feel a bit emotional afterwards. Is this increased after a full body orgasm? Does it affect you all day?

18. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

In my experience I've found myself not breathing. The same as when yur in extreme pain and stop breathing. Its not that scary because you just start breathing again lol.
    It didn't feel like pressure to me. It was more like the feeling when you are about to pass out but in yur chest and intensified. That's how it was for me anyway.
    I think I always get a little sensitive after any orgasm. I'm super happy but in a day - don't fuck up my good mood - sort of state lol. But that passes after about an hour after the orgasm subsides.

19. too_thick

too_thick Member

I only had two before

first one was solo (over excited mind) It lasted about 1 minute.
    second time was a few months ago (over excited mind) but triggered by another persons physical touch.(yeah I did like her alot.) it only lasted a few seconds that time.

I can do multiple orgasms and multiple ejaculation as well.

20. Johnny1975

Johnny1975 Member

I'm now on day 253. Every night I lie down in bed and breathe through my belly for 30-60 mins. Sometimes I visualise energy going through the chakras, other times I don't. Sometimes I play with myself (nipples), other times I don't. I don't get it. Why am I not having orgasms? It has only ever happened once (very early on, probably in the first week), but never since.

I know it takes a while, and I know it's different for everyone, but this is getting ridiculous. I've been doing it for ages now. Don't get me wrong, it feels good most of the time, and regardless of what I'm saying now, when I do it I just relax and go with the flow, with no expectations.

I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, so the question is, what can I do to get things going and have an energy orgasm? It doesn't even have to be full body, I'd be grateful foe something though (I'm not that interested in ejaculatory control yet, not until I can have a touchless orgasm).