what do you think

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justaniceguy, Jan 11, 2013.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

What do you guys think of this, a conversation between my wife and her so called man friend!!!!!!......Is she and him just flirting or what

09:27
    Billy
    morning,,from a bloody freezing kent,,,but its nice & warm in my bed,,,lol,,,!!,,xxxxxxxxxxxx

09:28
    Marlene
    is it snowing,wish i was there in your bed,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ......................................................................................................
    09:31
    Billy
    so do I,,you could make me a cuppa & some toast,,,,lol,,,no,,,Sunday they reckon,,,but its getting colder by the day,,,!!,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

........................................................................................................

09:56
    Marlene
    hay u im going to be your bed partner not there to make u toast,,lol,,xxxxxxxxxxxx

#1 justaniceguy, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i flirt like that with my female friends..... but its all in good friend. i wouldnt say something like that to any male friends. :ugh

3. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

mmm, they have been chatting daily.....an old army buddy....I just want to make sure im not over reacting!! of hers that is

4. I'd be worried, but that's me. That's from me being cheated on and seeing that on his phone all the time.

5. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

would you think im over reacting people

6. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

It depends. I am very flirtatious and would have a conversation like that....BUT.... To me, it would be completely harmless. All talk. I am in a great, strong relationship and wouldn't dare for those words to be true. Now, if your relationship has been distant than I would worry. Is she a flirtatious person? The only way to find out is by asking her, calmly tho. And then, if its harmless tell her your not comfortable with her talking like that to another man. Even if it is an old buddy. If its not harmless and she means it, then you really need to talk and find out why she is seeking attention. What's lacking between you two.

7. almostthere

Gold Member

Id be pissed. Im there to be your bed partner? WTF is that? If i saw that one my wifes phone id be at the bank emptying our account into a hole in the ground somewhere. Shit, if my wife saw what i comment on some of the pictures around here she would leave my ass. Thats how affairs start,with comments like that.

8. mikko

mikko New Member

Talk is cheap, and many people will say all kinds of stuff behind the barrier of distance. Some people are naturally flirtatious. and enjoy the brinkmanship of suggestive conversations.

Actions are what count.

9. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

I don't think talk is cheap. I don't agree with that statement. Talk is the basis of pretty much anything, and words can hurt far more than any physical act. I learned this the hard way, not to say things in anger because they can never be taken back. they can be forgiven, but never forgotten, and the not forgetting can damage a person. it did, to me. I was extremely damaged for a long time over something my husband said to me years before he became my husband, and it still hurts when i remember it.

10. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

thank a lot for your comment peeps....im keeping an eye

11. sessuale

sessuale Member

Well said redics girl. I have to agree.

12. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I agree. I'd talk like this too but it would be all talk, no action, just harmless fun.

However if I was going to cheat, I'd skip the trifling conversation and make my move directly.

I agree words can be hurtful, I'm the victim of bullying at school and put downs by family members and other loved ones. I've taken most of my life to put certain things behind me. But in this case, this is flirtation through the safety of technology not put downs and not actions.

Seriously I am in doubt of the OP's motives in snooping in the first place. I kind of wonder with all these repetitive threads if there is actually a cuckoldry fetish at play here.

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

In another one of your threads back in October you mentioned that you wanted your wife to do a black man with a big cock.

You also said that you made a female friend with whom you chat with and share photographs with. Does your wife know about her? Has she seen the photos? Does she know that you are here on this SEXUAL forum? I highly doubt so.

Yes, she may be hiding something from you but you are clearly hiding things from her. I think the both of you need to sit down and take a long hard look at your relationship together. Clearly both of you are having inappropriate actions in this relationship.

14. mrcock

Gold Member

I'd be like :eek at her after she sees that

15. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I would tell you the same thing I've said every other time you've posted this kind of question, but I don't know why you keep coming back and posting the same thing again and again except that it keeps getting more and more explicit every time.

Because you've ignored solid advice to handle this, if you ever take that advice seriously you're really in for absolute hell.

Here's what you've enabled. She can fuck whoever she wants, other than you, and you will kiss her ass for it. You established this expectation. And if you don't meet it, hell hath no fury like what you will experience.

Here's the history:
    http://www.sexualforums.com/36199-concerned-over-nothing.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/38542-cuckolding.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/38909-your-opinions-please.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/38936-ive-noticed-something-positive-in.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/38775-told-my-wife-i-do.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/39342-a-similar-post-as-before.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/39437-affairs-and-marriage.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/39496-advice-needed-gals-and-guys.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/38601-my-wife-never-played-with.html
    http://www.sexualforums.com/39809-what-do-you-think.html

April 2012 was one of your first posts about this. At least 3 threads since. I know I told you at least twice to cut this off, it's absolutely inapropriate. Your wife needs to know that you value her enough to defend the commitment you made to eachother. You didn't give her that, and she views you as weak.

Now if you make any attempt, I suspect you're just going to be a threat to her relationship with the other man. Whom I suspect she is more attracted to than you.

You are too late to confront her. Probably by a year.

You need to find books about the manosphere. You need to learn how attraction really works. And you need to become attractive. Your wife will only ever come back if she comes back on her own, and that is the only way it will happen. You can't ask her to come back any more. If she doesn't come back on her own, then you'll be man enough to attract someone else - and then it won't matter to you about losing your wife any more.

Now, I could be wrong.. I don't know much about alternate lifestyles. But I suspect that alternate lifestyles require openness, agreement and consent on the part of both partners. You don't even seem willing to talk to your wife, so I'm certain that's not the case. I think your interest in cuckholding is more likely some attempt to rationalize the situation to make yourself feel less bad about it.

One of the major books, ironically enough, on the topic is "No More Mr. Nice Guy."

My very strong suggestion is that you read this book.

16. mrcock

Gold Member

also, be strong, everything goes on

luck

17. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

What frustrates me is I feel anxious to hear your reaction to see if a light finally turns on and you realize what's going on... Being that you're in the UK you're probably asleep. Maybe it'll be time to wake up soon for you, if you get up early enough...

My impression is that the same thing has been going on, but her respect for you has diminished such a long way that she doesn't even feel a need to hide it.

You need her permission to masturbate? You try to rationalize that affairs can be good for marriage?

I'll bet you get to have sex once a month. If my guess is right, it might come as a surprise that this is because once a month, women ovulate and at this time, they don't depend as much on being attracted to someone to decide if they'll have sex.

I think what frustrates me is that I saved my marriage, and had I not done what I did to save it, I'd probably be in your position.

18. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

yes im too blame also, but mine is more fantasy rather than actual, yes im also wrong but she clearly does not know about this, as she is not quite respectivly into all this as I am, her situation is coming across more emotional rather than fun, as she had been saying how strong there feeling are towards each other.....I apologise if im in the wrong too

19. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

yes guys ive posted many messages relating to the above, I will not post any more ....I also apologize if Ive gone too far, especially to .............HUSBAND_OF_READHEAD.........Im gunna have to get a grip and to get on with it, and figure it out my own way........So again to all you readers, I apologize for going over same old ground.....I just need reassurance,

thankyou

20. mrcock

Gold Member

why you apologize?

you did nothing wrong