What do you think of this scenario

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Black_Magic83, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I am the only woman that works in a male orientated workplace. It is a computer store- employing 20-25 men.

I think the boss may have a crush on me.... he is married- I dont think happily. I made a joke once because he had a cold and did not want to take the time off work. He kept coughing and sneezing... I told him to ask his wife to rub some Vicks in his chest he laughed and said "No chance, we have been married for 15 years"

I was told by another colleague that he visits strip clubs and has extra marital sex (allegedly), so it is clear that he is not getting any at home ( there are 4 kids- wife is a housewife)

He invited us all round for a movie night - all the other members of staff and I, I also brought my partner because my boss asked me to bring him. The boss drives a black Ferrari Spider - very nice car. Everyone was arranging lifts to get to his place. I piped up asking if I could have a ride in the ferrari. He smiled to himself and said he would not mind if I did.

I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON MY MAN, I LOVE HIM DEARLY.

I was quite close to another colleague, he has never had a gf,25 years old, he has a complex on the way he looks- ginger, receeding hairline, glasses and weighing 24 stone (152kg)... until he made reference to my weight- claiming that I am in the same category as him ( I am 16 stone- 101kg). I took offence because I am trying to do something about my weight, he isnt.

I must say, the blokes may think I play on it because I do wear low cut tops etc :lol:eek

But I think it is clear that he probably is not getting any at home! I can see why people would have an affair with their boss- power, money, authority, flash cars etc.

I would never do anything with anyone other than my man!

What do you think, if you are a woman working in a male orientated environment- how do you feel and vice versa?

Thanks for reading...

2. Trond

Gold Member

Nice cars don't make guys want to have affairs, they help them in having them.

Anyway, if you think he has a crush on you, then he probably does. Us men, we are usually pretty obvious like that.*

* One exception: some women think they see signs of men being interested almost everywhere. If all the guys seem to have a crush on you then it's probably all in your head :).