What do you think about while you're being eaten/sucked?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Just curious, what do you think about when you're partner is pleasuring you with their mouth?

I try to focus on the good feelings I'm getting from him but, my mind often wanders into fantasy land and before I know it, it's not about my partner at all, it's about me and someone else.

I don't consider it a sin to think of other people during these times but, I do admit sometimes I literallly HAVE to think of someone else to orgasm. That can't be good, right?

FastNHard, Deepinmysoul and naughty4u like this.
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I tend to think about how effing amazing his tongue feels inside me.
    Sometimes if I'm just not feeling it but he wants to nom anyway, I count the tiles on the ceiling.

There have been times were I'll think about the good feelings plus how great it would be to have someone else helping along too. My mind wonders..a lot. lol

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

Personally I cannot help but think about my wife. It is the little things she does when sucking me that keep her in my mind, which include:
    - Looking for any reason to to suck me
    - The smile she gets on her face just before my cock goes into her mouth
    - Her pausing at times to express her joy, saying things like like "you just don't know how much I am enjoying this!"
    - How she likes me to stroke her head and face while she sucks
    - Her staring at me with her big sexy eyes
    - She starts fondling herself, or, based on the position, wanting me to fondle her, due to her excitement

With her expressing how much fun she has in these ways, I cannot help but think of her. At times she will even "tease" me by saying something to bring someone else to my mind ("I bet you're thinking about that woman who was showing off her chest to you the other day, aren't you?"), but even then I still think of my Bunnie. :)

P.S. On humorous note, as I mentioned in another thread, I will try to think of sports teams if I am trying to "hold off" from get too excited and cumming too quickly - but fortunately I don't have to do this too much, as Bunnie doesn't mind if it does happen. :D

4. Meee

Gold Member

If it's Margaret Thatcher, probably not so good.

I think about the boyfriend, but sometimes he's in a fantasy role. A stranger, or a teacher, or a casting director, or something.

5. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

I think this is something that comes with being in a long-term relationship. Most won't admit that they do it, but they do it.

Personally, on the rare occasion that I get some head, I usually just liek to watch her doing her thang. But if oral was something that I got more often....especially till orgasm (that's only happened once!), then I'd eventually have to pop in a fantasy once in a while.

To me it's simple....do ANYTHING the same way long enough, and it's gonna get to be the "same ole-same ole".

xtacy4 and JRB like this.
  6. HardRocker

Gold Member

The couple of times I have tried pretending she was a fantasy lover, I began to lose it and had to come back to real life... which is actually pretty good though. I think I'll try it again(for experimental purposes, of course) and report back with the results.

To prolong an impending preemie, I have been known to think momentarily about baseball.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I often get into a dirty fantasy involving strangers while he's pleasuring me.

CreamyJustice likes this.
  8. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I think about baseball and fruit. LMAO:lol

Ok... not really I think abut how fucking good his tongue feelings licking me!! :D

9. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

My girlfriend thinks about other women when I go down on her. One of her recurring fantasies is one wherein a black woman dominates her sexually.

CreamyJustice and Married M Nh like this.
  10. igor

Gold Member

If it ever happens, I'll let ya know :)

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

And whose fault is it that you have never had a blowjob in your entire life?

Really, Igor, it's hard to feel pity for you when you have been married to the same woman for 45 years and never went beyond the most vanilla of sex because you never had open communication with your wife about making the sex better.

It takes two people to make an exciting sex life, or at least one that is brave enough to take the bull by the horns while the other one goes along for the ride. I'm sorry if you feel like you lost out on so much in your sex life, especially since you come here to read other people's stories but, it's your own fault you are in the situation you are in.

#11 Barbwire, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
    KANEHODDER likes this.
  12. igor

Gold Member

I hear ya Cl. I have not said much about the SO's background (her parents both being ministers for example and her leading a very sheltered life before we met) and the fact that I had virtually no clue about sex before we got married. Really, I am not complaining, especially at this point where any sex would be welcome. It was a major achievement last year when she finally let me go down on her (the surprise of my life, really).

13. ksn

ksn New Member

I just like to relax and let the good feeling swarm over. Not so much focus on anything specific.

14. br549

br549 New Member

how can a person think when your head is not even on earth, i feel her warm lips on me, gentle, slow, deliberate motion up and down my shaft. YEAH, if anyone is thinking anything and not absolutly enjoying the moment. they need help.

ComeTogether50 likes this.
  15. Meee

Gold Member

There's thinking and there's floating through a fantasy. When the boyfriend is "down there," not face to face, he can be anybody. I close my eyes and my heart fills with desires for him to be everything. Lately, it's been a pirate. Yes, really.

Married M Nh likes this.
  16. Mittimer

Gold Member

You..are my hero.

Doitagain likes this.
  17. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Profanity mostly:). I don't usually swear a lot in daily life, but when I'm being pleasured right, it just kind of spills out of me. I also think about how amazing my man is, and how I've never felt this good with anyone. I thought that would fade after the newness of the sex wore off, but it really hasn't in over a year now.

Amature likes this.
  18. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

LOL.
    Meee!, I didn't know pirates were known to give good oral sex. What's it like? Does he get into the role?

~Steve

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

Maybe it's because they're toothless.:lol

20. Meee

Gold Member

He doesn't know about it. :shifty