[Ask a Girl] What do you think about Sex? Need Girls/Women Opinions!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sexsearcher, Aug 17, 2011.

1. sexsearcher

sexsearcher New Member

Hello, Girls!

What do you think about sex? I mean many many girls don't want sex and don't like it. I think if we ask a girl about sex then she always denies, but why? Why women or girls don't mostly like sex?

I'm 24 and so far I have seen that woman doesn't think about having sex, why?

Which type of girls like sex? and how and why?

How a man can attract you towards sex (girls)? What thing do you like most in Men? I mean how should be a man or guy? Body Shape, face and even private parts?

I've seen in films that two guy and girls sleep togther and do sex whole night but girl doesn't get pregnant, why?

Last question is that what a girl feel after inserting penis and thrust her more and more with Penis? If a man finish sex in 30 seconds or cum in 30 seconds after a half hour foreplay then would women or girl will be satisfy with him?

Regards,

Need Girls/Women Opinions only!

SexSearcher!

2. Meee

Gold Member

Welcome to Sexual Forums. What country are you in?

3. sexsearcher

sexsearcher New Member

Hello, Meee Beauty

I'm from South Asia. But why are you asking this?

But I have needed answers. Nobody is contributing.

4. Meee

Gold Member

I asked because of the cultural differences in different countries.

5. Red-Dragon

Red-Dragon New Member

I'm not a girl but I'm going to say this. I'd say women do 'want sex' but its not necessarily in the same way men want it. :/ Women are as much 'sexual beings' as men are. Though, depending on how you are raised and what you are taught about sex the girl may not want to have sex till marriage at the very least. From what I've read there are also some cultures who dislike female sexual pleasure. For example, the removal of the clitoris can cut off a lot of sexual pleasure for the woman. In some places in the world a woman who is more promiscuous then a guy can get stoned to death as well.

:/ I can't really talk about the rest since I'm not a woman but a lot of things about women not 'liking' or being 'interested' in sex seems more 'societal' to me than it is part of their being. So, just wait and see for an actual woman to come in, correct anything I say and then respond to you. Because while I have more to say or think about I don't feel I can just express it :p

6. sexsearcher

sexsearcher New Member

Hello, Beauty Meee!

Can you answer my question in detail?

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

SexSearcher, why don't you make an introduction so we can get to know you a little more before we women have to answer your questions.

8. sexsearcher

sexsearcher New Member

OK I make my profile full.

9. sexsearcher

sexsearcher New Member

You can see my updated profile now. So if you need any extra question then ask please.

10. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Sexsearcher,

I'm a guy, but since no gals have chimed yet, in I'll give you one opinion. I think women are almost as sexual as guys, but look for more substance in a relationship because they get more emotionally invested than guys do, and a woman giving herself to a man means a lot more to her than it does to the man, so she gets a little more selective, at least that's been my experience in the Northeastern USA. If you're looking for a one night stand, you have a whole different set of issues to deal with than if you're looking for a long term relationship. If you're in South Asia, there may be some religious factors in play, and the culture is certainly different.

I'll also be interested in the female responses.

11. sexsearcher

sexsearcher New Member

Oh Girls, come on, please contribute in this thread. I'm very sad to see that no satisfactory answer has been given by a girl yet.

12. Mobius

Mobius New Member

I've seen in films that two guy and girls sleep togther and do sex whole night but girl doesn't get pregnant, why?

It's called birth controle ^^

13. Paula

Gold Member

Just study this forum and you will discover. Why do girls dislike sex? They don't.

Try to think normal and review your thread yourself. Why do you think no girl is responding...

14. sexsearcher

sexsearcher New Member

I live in Pakistan.

15. Paula

Gold Member

16. Meee

Gold Member

I asked him.

17. Paula

Gold Member

no comment

#17 Paula, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  18. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Sorry to not be female and being a respondant, but I think there might be some perceived cultural differences. Rather than saying anything that might offend, people are saying nothing.

Speaking for lots of folks in America and perhaps others with similar Judeo-Christian background, there is a broad cultural perception that in Islamic countries such as Pakistan. The perception is that there is widespread subordination of women to men in general. Less well known are things like the origins of Kama Sutra in Islamic texts.

Most posters here are going to view questions from a "western" perspective, so really the cultural difference comes with real differences (whether real or perceived) that may be making the question seem odd.

In my mind, I have to wonder about the background behind the question... In your profile you indicate you are married and you like having sex with many girls at a time. Several questions come to mind:
    How many girls have you surveyed to reach the conclusion they don't think about sex? Is this based upon local girls within your culture?
    Do western perceptions of your culture differ from what it really is like?

I know some folks here have open marriage, but that's not me. I really don't have enough interest to find out the opinion about sex of anyone other than my wife. She likes it, she thinks about it sometimes, but most of the time she has other things on her mind.

19. Paula

Gold Member

I noticed too. But I was confused by some posts. So I want to apologize to Meee

20. sexsearcher

sexsearcher New Member

Thank you man for your help.

But No girl has answered me yet and this is weird. Sorry to write that I joined this forum to see what girls think but I got no response so far. Because this forum is all about sex only, so girls shouldn't hesitate while giving answer and they must give every answer. Sorry if anyone have got tease by this post.

I still will wait for girl's satisfactory answers.