What do you see when you look at your s/o? Literally and fantasy?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kelly2244, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Kelly2244

Kelly2244 Member

I literally see a hot man snoring on the couch wearing a faded pair of jeans and tee shirt, no shoes, needs a shave, with his cell phone in his hand.

I see him in my fantasies as the final guy after a strin
    Funny-wallpaper-8325704.jpg
    g of weirdos for many years, as the last guy in my life, as my future husband, the one and only. I also see a sexy hot dude who I want toget nasty with, do threesomes, toys, dress up, games, almost everything (and we have don3ost, just a few left to try).

I see pure unconditional love but also some hard core sex, my one and only fuck buddy.

Amature and Doitagain like this.
  2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow. That's pretty cool. I see a sexy woman , my only woman. My future hotwife. Someone I am proud of. Boastful. I see a woman that has no idea the things she could really do. Open up.

I see a woman that just can't wrap her mind around the fact that her pleasure is my pleasure.

Amature and evrythiniscontd like this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I see a wonderful intelligent man who is one of the only people in this world that can make me smile. I see the a loving, handsome, needs a shave man who pours every bit of his heart into our relationship and a man who proves his love to me every minute of every day.

I see the man who I truly and deeply love with every fiber of my being. The man who I'll love until the world stops spinning and hold hands with into the blackness as we float away.

I also see one hell of a kinky sexual being who is depraved and fucked up in all the right ways. He's my whore(said with love), my cum loving little bitch and the man who pushes me to be the naughty vixen I am.

I don't know what I'd do without him in my life. :)

JonJo, teamster145, phish and 2 others like this.
  4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I see the only woman that I've encountered thus far in my life who voluntarily spends vast quantities of her time, energy, and emotion on me. Even when I'm being horrible in one way or another.
    I see the only woman I've ever said "I love you" to and known I was being 100% sincere.
    I see the woman who's finally managed to bring out all the best parts of me that had been hidden away for so long.
    I see my Alpha and Omega - my Beginning and End.
    I see the perfect person to make a man painfully poetic and melodramatic and hyperbolic.

Oh, yeah, and I see a sexy she-demon who pretty much owns my soul and fucks like a woman possessed. :D

Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  5. Meee

Gold Member

Literally, I see a man with a strong jaw and penetrating eyes. I see a man who always looks at me with a possessive and satisfied expression. I see a man who is serious, gets the job done, but also has bursts of playfulness.

In my fantasy, I see a pirate who captures me, ravishes me, and keeps me as his personal prisoner.

Amature likes this.