what do you prefer?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tiffers, Jun 24, 2012.

1. tiffers

tiffers Member

So I was wondering if you all prefer foreplay, or getting strait to the point?

Do you like one type of foreplay more than others most of the time?

I love lots of foreplay before sex, especially being fingered, I might like that more than sex, but idk ha!

2. faceman

faceman New Member

Most of the time foreplay is mandatory bet every now and then I just pull the pants down bend her over and slide it in

3. tiffers

tiffers Member

I knew I could rely on you to reply =P sometimes you just gotta get it on right?? Hahah

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Makes sense ..you can have all your "spots" stimulated at the same time during foreplay ...us guys have a lot more dexterity in their fingers and tongue than we have in our cocks...lol....I can have my tongue on your clit and my fingers on your g-spot while my other hand can be massaging your breasts, or other parts of your body....seems the orgasm is very intense that way....having said that though, there seems to be a different kind of "intensity" for her from fucking...
    And as for me....I just like it all....:D

5. tiffers

tiffers Member

I think the intensity of actual sex probably comes from the meeting of two bodies, for me it's the fact that we are both feeling each other and that passion is intense... But hells ya, love that finger dexterity hahaha!!

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

I think the intensity comes from being aggressively taken ...it's a mental thing as much as anything....she likes it that way....

7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

"Straight to the point" is fine for a heat of the moment quickie, but normally I like to enjoy foreplay.

xx

8. tiffers

tiffers Member

mmmmm I love aggression =D hahaha I have issues <3<3

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Foreplay++

10. tiffers

tiffers Member

Foreplay +++++ hahaha

11. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah - getting there is at least half the fun. LOts of foreplay is necessary!

12. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Foreplay is a must and sometimes better than getting it on. I love to take my time feeling up my girl and teasing her with my fingers, lips, tongue, etc just to get her dripping wet and I enjoy it when she takes the time to tease my cock till it's dripping with so much pre cum before she goes to town on it ;) We both seem to have more intense orgasms that way too.

13. Miamia

Miamia Member

Foreplay is great, but it requires a lot of trust between my partner and me. I would not like to be licked or fingered by somebody I just have a nodding acquaintance with. Especially after a whole night of dancing, moving and sweating I'd rather skip foreplay and just start.

14. Benni

Benni Member

Depends on my mood. Sometimes, I want 'spaghetti sex' -- just throw me against the wall --then bang the shit outta me. Other times I want to make love and have it all done to me slowly and with passion.

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Just goes to show; women so bloody unpredictable and a guy has to be pretty tuned in to understand the requirements of the day!
    As a bloke you would think I would just love to wack it in blast my bolt and fuck you mam for the rest but nothing could be further from that in reality.
    I am actually a tiresome long winded loving the foreplay kissing, stroking, sensuous crap before even getting naked sort of dude.
    Maybe that makes me a gender oddity but I make no apologies for that.
    I am a hopeless romantic to the core :(

16. tiffers

tiffers Member

Ahhhh thats pretty awesome though!! I would say you prob are a gender oddity lol most guys just wanna put it in, and only do the foreplay because they "have" to and dont even really like it.

17. JonJo

Gold Member

I was taught about sex by a much older very experienced woman and because of my size she was very insistent that I should always use plenty of foreplay and taught me every variation - which lesson I have followed ever since and have loved every second of it. I get more pleasure from bringing a partner off that way than I do from penetrative sex if she doesn't cum but nowhere near as much as if she does.
    Out of 50 partners I have only known three who wanted/could take penetration without foreplay: 1 had an absolutely huge vagina and wanted penetration before she got 'too open'; 1 enjoyed sex so much that she was flooding and ready in anticipation; 1 had such a sensitive vagina/clit that she'd cum almost as soon as they were touched so she preferred me to go in straight away and by the time I was only halfway in she'd cum and be ready for the rest, from which she'd cum 2 or 3 times more.

18. tiffers

tiffers Member

You should write a story about these lesson by this older lady and publish it on here ;)

19. tiffers

tiffers Member

benni I am with you on that sometimes you just gotta get it on, sometimes you want that loooove lol

20. JonJo

Gold Member

I've tried but even after so long - I was 17 - the memories are so good that I get distracted and one handed typing is rather slow :eyes