What do you make of this.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Onxymornatic, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Onxymornatic

Onxymornatic New Member

A couple of days back as we were about to start the washing up my wife was donning her pink washing up gloves as I popped by arm round her and gave her a quick kiss. She then responded with a playful 'get off' an started stroking my penis though my jeans with her gloved hand. I popped my arms around her she continued to stroke and told me to get off her. I responded with something like 'do you think i'll do that while your doing that :)'

After a comment of you like this don't you. I replied it is ok through 3 layers of clothing. She looked puzzled and said oh yeah my gloves. I replied na i'm wearing a thong under my boxers. She laughed and I said have a look if you don't believe me so she did before unzipping me she took her gloves off as she was struggling to find the zip, I made a comment about leaving the gloves on. To which she said would you like me to put them back on. I replied yes if you want to, she started to pick them up when I stupidly said something about hygiene and she agreed and put them down. I then asked her to wear a pair of satin gloves I bought her about a year ago. She declined and said she would not consider it.

This gets me a bit confused as she knows I like gloves they help to turn me on (well it is more of the different sensations that other materials have on the skin, but the gloves have an effect for the visual element) and she was quite willing to fondle me through my jeans while wearing rubber gloves and she asked if I would like her to put them back on as she pumped my penis but when I suggest wearing a sexier pair she declines.

I just don't understand it. Hopefully she will come around and see that it is not going to harm anything and may bring something to our sex lives (which is getting better and better). From my perspective If she had a thing for an item of clothing I would not hesitate to wear it for her.

Cheers

2. cook74

Gold Member

Just reading that was turning me on... I mean the thought that my SO might do that. :drool

Fat chance that she will, l but I'll be damned if I'm not going to ask her as soon as I get the opportunity. :dgrin

Thanks for the idea! :tup

3. Onxymornatic

Onxymornatic New Member

Am i pushing this too much?

Not a problem.

I do sometimes feel I push her to wear gloves. I suppose I am obsessed with it a little bit. I find my self checking out some of the burlesque performances and fetish videos on youtube a bit. I also feel I would not as much if she acquiesced and wore gloves on occasion.

Cheers.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

"when I stupidly said something about hygiene and she agreed and put them down"

I think perhaps you saying that one line there , put that diea out of the window so to speak.
    She was wearing them to wash dishes, so what hygiene problems ? hehe

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think you may have found your answer right there. Women need to feel desirable, and introducing a fetish object into the bedroom removes the focus of desire from the woman to the fetish object. It can make a partner feel like they're just the vehicle for enacting the fetish, and the more of a fuss you make over it, the more you ask for it, the less desirable your wife is going to feel. My advice is to drop the subject for a while, keep your fetish to yourself, and devote some time to making your wife feel like a sex goddess. She may have built up a lot of resentment over the gloves issue, and you may have some work ahead of you undoing that resentment. Hopefully one day before long she'll feel fully reassured of your desire for her, she'll be free of all resentment, and she'll surprise you with the gloves. I would wait a very long time before mentioning them again, however.

Hint: Spend a little time getting acquainted with her fantasies and help her to enact them. The best way to inspire someone to do something nice for you is to do something nice for them...Gratitude makes the heart grow fonder, and makes us ladies want to reciprocate ;)

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I think you are missing some of her cues that she is not interested and from your posting it sounds as though she was willing to accomodate your inerest up to a point. However it seems as though she had her limits as to how far she was going to accomodate them. My guess is that washing up dishes is probably not the most romantic or erotic time for her. My guess from reading your posting it does not seem she shares the same interest in gloves or fetishes. So if you were looking for things to happen beyond doing dishes I think you were mistaken. Maybe next time find a way to make it a bit more erotic and romantic for her. You might be surprised at what happens.

Cheers

7. Onxymornatic

Onxymornatic New Member

You will not believe me when I tell you she does not have any fantasies!!!!!!!! :(

As far as I see it my role in the bedroom is to pleasure her and make her feel like a sex goddess. Which I try to do. If she had any fantasies or fetishes, I would try and enact them with her, or accommodate and use her fetish against her to bring her to her knees. ;)

When I ask i get a 'no' or 'i don't have any'. I feel like I hit a brick wall. I love giving her oral and do so frequently. I sometimes find this difficult tho as when I try and touch her legs and bum she tells me not to (even the thigh area), sometimes kissing her neck as well. She has got more used to me straddling her as that would get a 'get off me' response. Oh yeah, she also will not kiss my lips sometimes when working down to her pussy. I like to start kissing her lightly on the face and neck, mouth, work down to her breasts backup for another more kissing, as I gently caress her nipples and sides of her breasts. Then I slowly work down to the pussy working the sides and when I can the inner thigh with my fingers and finally with my lips and tongue. When she will not kiss me, she moves her head away from mine, often telling me she will not kiss.

As we are not having penetrative sex at the moment. (For a good 10 months she did not want any form of sex at all. this changed about 1 month ago when she grabbed my penis and began to stroke it and wanked me off.) Sometimes when she starts to give me a wank i'm not that aroused, I get hard quite quickly when she touches me, but don't always feel that aroused. I don't always want her just to wank me off. I would love it if she would kiss me and caress me slowly and then take it in hand. But no she does not/will not. Even tho I ask her to kiss me she will not I if I try she moves her head.

I get so frustrated

Washing the dishes is not but she did grab my package and want to wank me off, she must have been sufficiently aroused/in the mood to do so. I was not that bothered if she did or not at that time, I think I suggested doing it later. It would have been nice tho :D It is one of the reasons I suggested her to wear satin gloves, partly because of her seemed willingness to wear rubber gloves I thought she may be receptive to wearing satin.

Ah, I think I may have remembered the catalyst to the event. I mentioned something about the gloves not being 'bumpy' (She last pair of washing up gloves had bumpy texture on the palms and fingers, which liked the feel off, not in an erotic way but a nice way.) these were smoother. She then grabbed me.

OK, I am going not to ask her to wear gloves for the bedroom, she knows I like it. So if she wants to she can.

Cheers.

8. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

She mighta been in the mood but you mighta killed it when you asked her to switch gloves, you shoulda just gone with the moment. My girlfreind hates the concept of: getting ready for sex. She just likes to fall into it, rather than prepare herself for it. I haven't had penatrative sex with her last year, sometimes she will be in the mood but then we gotta get her box of toys down, get the condom out, lube myself and by then shes usually out of the mood.

9. Nettle

Nettle Member

Satin marks really easily, maybe she just didn't want to ruin the satin gloves :)

10. Onxymornatic

Onxymornatic New Member

I was not asking her to switch gloves as she had already taken them off and I don't think it is due to satin marking easily either.

Dan, why not let her lube you? it may keep her in the mood longer.

11. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

hmm, i don't think it would be enough, that itself can be quite quick its mor the putting on condom that takes forever.