what do you like?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by itsallforher, Nov 23, 2003.

?

which position?

1. on top?

13 vote(s)
    28.3%
  2. on bottom?

9 vote(s)
    19.6%
  3. doggy style?

17 vote(s)
    37.0%
  4. on your side?

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. standing up?

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  6. other?

3 vote(s)
    6.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsallforher

itsallforher New Member

which position do you find the most enjoyable?

2. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

I'm mainly top... I find it more enjoyable.. ;)

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Me too! Plus it gives the guy a chance to play & see it all!:D

4. hero

hero New Member

I like on the bottom. I haven't tried standing coz my GF she does not feel love when we tried doggie style :(

5. killjoy

killjoy New Member

yea, doggy's pretty impersonal, the thing is that i've found there's 2 different types of sex......wild 'fun' sex, and passionate loving sex.....
    maby try acting a little 'silly' in bed, wrestle her down and play arounda little, try to keep things from getting to heavy........let her know that you want to try some more light hearted sex........
    doggy's great, the penetration is deep (just be carefull if you're long, you don't wanna go stabbing her cervix), and the view is close to unbeatable :D (in my opinion at least)
    mmmmmmmm..........

hope this helps

6. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

Well being male, and also having a male partner.. makes it a bit different hehehe... ;)

7. ViviWannabe

ViviWannabe New Member

On top. Wearing a french maid costume.

8. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

DoggyStyle

Hey Killjoy, my girlfriend experiences that "stabbing" feeling when we do it doggystyle. I'm a decent length (7 and 3/4"), should I not "slam it home" at all? Can I change the angle I push in at? any suggestions are helpful, I love doing it doggystyle, it's just not fair to do it if the position hurts her though.

9. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Yes indeed! He,he,he!:D

10. Billman

Billman New Member

Missionary, with her underneath me looking into my eyes and telling me she loved me.

She may have ended up only doing it to make me happy, which is extremelly ironic because I enjoy giving pleasure rather than recieving, but at least love was always there.

11. farspark

farspark New Member

For snuggly sex I love 'spooning'. Lying side by side and entering my partner from behind. It's a cute, sleepy way to have sex, and you can caress her whole body at the same time. Plus, my partner likes little bites on the back of her neck! And we can read erotic books together at the same time ;)

Another position that I like is a little difficult to describe. The women lies on her back, and the guy lies beside her on his side with his legs scissors around hers. The women's leg closest to the guy is over his hip, and the guy's uppermost leg is between her legs (under her closest leg and over her furthermost leg). With me so far?? From here the guy can fuck his partner in the most enjoyable fashion. The guy can either lift his uppermost leg high over her belly (in which case her clitoris is grinding against his inner thigh) or he can move this leg down and either partner can play with her clitoris. You can kiss, cuddle, and caress in this position too. It's very intimate. Fine for gay couples too, and in fact a varient of this position is how lesbians achieve tribadism (the rubbing of clitorises together). This has my vote for 'best' all-round position, but I don't know what it is called.

A point for the sex athletes: You can even go from a rear entry position to a front entry position without 'disengaging' if you go via this position described above.

12. slick

slick New Member

As we get older we like "on the side the best".
    Sure a great way to start every day! :hump

13. barbie

barbie New Member

what do you like

I like to be on top for the finish,so I can have control of my orgasam.

14. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

I love woman on top by far!

15. slick

slick New Member

When we first married my wife had to be on top to have an orgasm. And that was with me sitting in a chair with no arms. :tup

16. Thorn

Gold Member

I love my wife but I don't think I would have sacrificed my arms for her. :lol

Seriously though, my fav is what I call the sex ball position. Her on her back on the edge of the bed with her legs up in the air. I lean over her, put my arms around her legs, and push my body down on the back of her thighs until her knees are into her shoulders. At least that's my fav position to finish in. We usually go through several other positions before she gets off. Then it's my choice as to what position I want to finish in.
    :brow I once told her she was my little sex ball while we were doing this position and the name stuck, LOL

17. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

*loosk shy and nervous* can sumone please explain to me how on earth spoonong is done, coz it sounds great but i dunno how on earth ya do it i mean im a female and wud liek to try this with mi partner but i dunno how to or how to give him hints that maybe to try it this way, well aswell im kinda scared boutit all going wrong coz i mean i dont have teh smallest ass in the world either and he is sumwhat thinner than me ohh how can i do this thanx guy n gals xx

18. kbate

kbate New Member

I'm still pretty much in favor of her laying on her back on the kitchen table and me sitting in the chair with her legs wrapped around me and... well you can figure out the rest.

We will be doing this on Wednesday night this week.

19. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Tonight's the night, tonight's the night!
    Right now my favorite position would be sitting in another chair watching, oh well, new dream material anyway.

20. steph

steph New Member

On top for me, too. I like having all the control, and I like having my nipples pinched when I cummmm ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.