[Ask a Guy] What do you like about titty-fucking?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MariaMaria, Nov 1, 2017.

1. MariaMaria

Gold Member

LOL I've been on the receiving end of an unexpected...shower...can't help but laugh my ass off!

SlamminSammy, MrRam65 and HazHardHat like this.
  2. HazHardHat

Gold Member

haha yes exactly, if an unexpected facial "shower" happens, sexy laughter usually is soon to follow. Fun all around! :p good sport @MariaMaria

MariaMaria likes this.
  3. AVSTeach

Gold Member

I absolutely love titty fucking. It is like getting a hand job but with more visuals. I love the softness and the sensation. I love that sometimes I get a blow Job sometimes but overall is it the visual since I have a huge thing for boobs. It does two things for me... I get a massive orgasm or I get so horny that I get this urge to fuck with passion.

MariaMaria likes this.
  4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Why am I getting erections reading this thread? :)
    Just imagining enjoying it, reading the comments why others enjoy it.
    Some mention lube. Often I start dry and I provide natural lube in a short time, then the pressure can increase if desired.

Also titfuck is so loved often with my FWB I could not finish, or stay hard later in the play, she knew me and asked that I used her breasts.
    I would most of the time get back to full hard and cream her chest. Sometimes I thought about her using my cock to spread it on her breasts for me to try tasting, but we never talked about those things. Today we would have.

MariaMaria likes this.
  5. DayPlay3

Gold Member

I've only been with a few woman of the appropreate ampaleness(?) to preform this properly.

This is something more of a stimulus to heighten sex.
    I do love the crazy aspect of it.
    One occassion lead to me tring to arm pit fuck...and the rediculousness resulted in both of us cracking up. Followed by the most immature inside joke.

:D

MariaMaria likes this.
  6. Gmsexycpl

Gold Member

Just something about it makes so sexy. I like when my wife pushes her boobs together and tells me to cum on them !!! And yes it does feel great ;)

conal25 and MariaMaria like this.
  7. Recooter

Gold Member

We love it because it is Awesome!!!!!!

MariaMaria likes this.
  8. MariaMaria

Gold Member

That in itself deserves a thread of its own :D

DayPlay3 and Mikeylicksit like this.
  9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

The most amusing titfuck I had was the time I was having a very energetic BJ that while felt nice, she kept switching and would have kept me hard all day without finishing - she kept me for over an hour - then she asked me to titfuck her, sitting on the edge of the bed.
    They were B cups, very lovely to look at and feel, and oh so nice to slide my cock between.
    I didn't realise how stimulated I was from the BJ until I started sliding the head between her breasts, it took seconds to reach orgasm.
    It was too good to spoil so I edged myself to last longer and she was into it too, looking at my face, looking at my cock.
    The one time she repositioned my cock, we saw the mess in there just from the precum, no need for lube.The last time I stopped I got so close that even the moderate pressure on the head from her flesh, and the slight motion from the cock twitching triggered the ejaculation.

Feeling it went too far I made the best of something already so good and continued rubbing between and knowing I was just about to shoot, she looked down to see the squirts. The first one shot more forcefully than I expected and hit her right in the eye.
    She jerked by reflex, voiced her pained but laughed at the same time, telling me to just keep going.
    I kept going and it felt so good, and stayed in there to rub some more until it became too sensitive.

When I stopped she looked at the mess, laughed again commenting about the shot and went to rinse off her eye and face.
    when she was back her eye was red, saying she had it in mind from the start she wanted to see the ejaculation and not
    expecting it to shoot that way. She was amused, laughed about it a few times even if her eye stung.
    She even thanked me, she enjoying the mess I made in there, and how it shot hard.

MariaMaria and Wizard1002 like this.
  10. still.up

Gold Member

it's so erotic. Smooth skin, oiled usually, my woman's big breasts squeezed around my cock, fuck up and back. Then she lowers her head and catches the tip in her mouth as I fuck upwards. She likes it too. Generally though, it's foreplay. Often leads to cock sucking, then pussy eating, maybe a 69, then mad fucking, often stopping to revisit earlier things, pussy eating for instance. But I digress.

His woman and MariaMaria like this.
  11. still.up

Gold Member

isn't that right, sugar?

His woman likes this.
  12. Kurio

Gold Member

Not having had the experience (surprising I know) what do I like about it? The idea of it sounds like it might be fun. Sigh.... a guy can dream.

MariaMaria likes this.
  13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If you find someone to try with.

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I have only had this done to me a few times but it was amazingly awesome. The visual was heart thumping and the sensation like nothing else but closest I can think of would be fucking velvet!

DayPlay3 and MariaMaria like this.
  15. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Yea, but then you have to do the walk of shame into the dry cleaners.

:oops::oops::oops:

MariaMaria likes this.
  16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Walk of shame is walk of Glory!

17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I came and I came again!

18. His woman

Gold Member

Oh yeah!!

conal25 and still.up like this.
  19. SlamminSammy

Gold Member

I love tittyfucking! It's probably my favorite sexual position/activity. It feels amazing to me. I'm into the visual stimulation, love seeing my big cock slide between a pair of big tits & into a woman's mouth all at the same time, knowing that not all women have tits big enough to wrap around my cock & that not all dudes have cocks big enough to not get engulfed by big tits & reach a woman's mouth at the same time. I prefer that the woman hold her boobs. The potential to cum on her face & chest is definitely appealing. If she doesn't want a facial, then I'll usually completely cover her tits, but if she doesn't mind a facial, then I usually cover her face & tits.

MariaMaria likes this.
  20. lostinatx41

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not super into tit-fucking. I'd rather have a handjob and watch her tits jiggle while she strokes me. Then finish all over her tits. But that's just me.

Alwayslearningsex and MariaMaria like this.