[Ask a Guy] What do you like about titty-fucking?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MariaMaria, Nov 1, 2017.

1. MariaMaria

Gold Member

I'm interested in knowing what different guys like about it. What does it feel like? Is the potential cumming on face/chest also part of the allure for you? Do you like holding the boobs or do you prefer that the lady does it?
    I've done it and enjoyed seeing how turned on it made him, despite not being particularly (physically) pleasurable for me.

2. MasseurNaturel

Gold Member

Good question. For me physically it feels like being masturbated but rather than being gripped hard by someones hand it's different because it's between breasts which are so much softer, so it's quite a unique feeling in that sense. There's also the mental feeling of it just being a bit naughty too. Cumming over face & breasts is a big part of it too, again that naughty feeling, the visual aspect of seeing the orgasm, but also looking at the lady's face to see her reaction too and what her follow-up actions (if any) are, such as licking me clean, licking cum from their face & breasts, massaging the cum into their breasts, etc. Definitely prefer the lady to hold and play with her breasts whilst titty fucking too. Just wondering what aspect of it made it not particularly pleasurable for you? For sure, not everybody likes the same things.

sensless and MariaMaria like this.
  3. Stewty

Gold Member

It’s not something I’m into personally, I’ve never seen the attraction. I’d much rather see them bouncing!

4. luv2taste

Gold Member

I'm not really into titty-fucking but enjoy rubbing the tip of my penis on a woman's nipples, especially when
    I'm dripping a little precum.

5. MrRam65

Gold Member

It's like a handjob, but with titties:D

Just one of those things where, as the OP alluded to, while maybe not being a physical pleasure, a woman is pleased by pleasing her man. And, as a man, I like that occasionally :cool:

HazHardHat, sensless and MariaMaria like this.
  6. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I'd imagine the female parallel would be the feeings of riding a guy's face or leg, or getting fingered...
    Although I can't lie, OP now has me internally considering how much pleasure I get out of titty fucking given the very real possibility my wife might not be into it...

7. MariaMaria

Gold Member

I meant that physically, it's not something that is going to bring me to an orgasm. I do find it pleasurable in the sense that it's a naughty thing to do & it's a turn on to see the gentleman so turned on :)

8. Lovnflman

Gold Member

I've never been with a woman with breasts big enough to titty fuck (well, except my first gf......but I was young and didn't know better). But even now, I don't see the desire to straddle a woman and use her tits as a masturbating tool. So no......doesn't do anything for me.

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I had a titfuck with A cups once. A fair amount of work for her to get them close enough and it was LOVELY.
    We had reached the point her pussy had to be left alone, she was lousy with HJ and never did the BJ, I went with that.
    I had a few B cups and it was all enjoyable. And I had bigger too.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Maria, the pleasure of a titfuck for me are a few.

I love breasts a lot, so seeing my hard cock sliding between them is a turn on. Seeing the head stick out.
    It feels so nice also and the tightness can be controlled. Feeling the softness rubbing the shaft and head.
    I much prefer holding them for the sake of touching, holding and feeling, and control the pressure on my cock.
    Sometimes it worked better when a woman held them so once the position and pressure were good to go, ..... aaaaaaah!
    I find no value shotting my cum on the face and chest, so for me the best is to keep going between the breasts during ejaculation.
    Not too difficult here. If the breasts are large enough to contain my mess, I enjoy the feeling of my entire cock fully surrounded by the flesh, feeling the slipperiness of it kept between the breasts. If they're smaller and a woman doesn't want to be creamed above her chest, I usually would keep the head between the breasts held tighter on the first squirts. If she doesn't mind having some on her neck, chest, I do it as I feel on the particular moment.
    I have done it with a woman on her back, reclining, sitting. A few occasions on my back.
    I usually enjoy controlling the movement for the sensitivity and edging, but at times I desire a woman doing it for me.

I love it more if a woman enjoys the fun of pleasing me, otherwise it's only my physical pleasure and needs.

MariaMaria likes this.
  11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Just like you describe it's not pleasurable physically, I know what you mean.
    A lady friend who could orgasm from her breasts however felt no physical pleasures but got turned on feeling me hard between her B cups, seeing how much I enjoyed it, seeing and feeling me ejaculate between them.

MariaMaria likes this.
  12. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I love receiving a tit fuck. There’s something so sensual and sexy about a girl holding her boobs around your hard shaft and you push it backwards and forwards between those soft fleshy mounds and when you cum it see it spurt out and coat the boobs and nipples in all that juice.

I do admit you have to be a tit-lover to get the full enjoyment, and I would agree that if you’re not, then why would having your cock between a pair do absolutely anything for you?? It’s a sort of fetish which by their very nature don’t have to have an explanation as to why one enjoys it.

I suppose it’s similar if facials, where a guy wants to shout off over a lady’s face. For me I’ve only done it a couple of times and I’ve not got much out of it - probably because my partner didn’t either. But it looks very hot in some videos wheee the woman (appears to) love it.

MariaMaria likes this.
  13. littleshow

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I enjoy "titty fucking" and I could definitely cum from it. Though I typically only use it as a transition into receiving a blow job.

Example. As I finished giving a gal oral I will work my way up her body, laying my cock right between her breasts and I start pumping slowly. She will hold her breasts together, on deep strokes I'll put my cock head right into her mouth. This then just turns into a blow job or me fucking her mouth and having her suck my balls as I stoke. Damn ... I definitely am hard now..

MariaMaria likes this.
  14. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Wow, so many detailed responses. Thank you, gentlemen!

15. dimebag

dimebag Member

I love it in three different ways.

First, just when she holds her tits tight together and lets me fuck them - hard. She gets extra points spitting on my cock for lubrication.

Second, to stroke my dick through on the way to her mouth. When she sucks the head and uses her hands to bounce her tits around my shaft, like she is jerking me off with them, will make me cum.

Third, I love to pull out and fuck them to cum on her neck as she lays her head back and chin up

MariaMaria likes this.
  16. deepvoicedan

deepvoicedan Member

I've never had the pleasure (as far as to can recall). Maybe someone could help me out so I can answer this question

MariaMaria and MadamBusty like this.
  17. Peter1050

Peter1050 Member

I love how nice and tight it is and how fast I can fuck them. It makes me so horny. But the mess is crazy afterwards lol

MariaMaria likes this.
  18. deepvoicedan

deepvoicedan Member

No offers then? Shame. I have dated and had one night stands with busty women and have very much enjoyed cumming on their boobs but I don't recall any tit fucking (although I was young when I dated a girl with a D cup and we had a lot of sex while drunk so maybe we did).

MariaMaria likes this.
  19. privatepartner

Gold Member

I enjoy it but it's not something that would replace oral or vaginal sex by any means.
    Number one the woman has to have large enough breasts for her to push her breasts together to create the physical stimulation required and with that having her lick the head of my cock as I push through her breasts towards her waiting mouth really gets me going. Now it turns more her basically saying I am here to please you and me being more dominant. I am very respectful I never just cum without forewarning because I really never know the intensity of my orgasm. It could be a smaller one or it could be a come all over her face and tits orgasm. I can't say enough about having an enthusiastic partner for sex its way more exciting than a pillow princess. So if she is pushing her tits together being verbal and telling me to fuck her titties while flicking her tongue out to lick the precum off the head of my cock each time it is extremely enjoyable and @MariaMaria you have the perfect set of tits to wrap around my cock and pleasure me to a very large orgasm.

MariaMaria likes this.
  20. HazHardHat

Gold Member

super fun, don't use it in place of sex but a fantastic alternative in place of sex or leading up to it. Love the friction (much better if a little lube is used), hot to see her tits shake and enjoy seeing her get so turned on by seeing me get turned on. If I cum from it I always aim to cover her tits and don't aim for the face BUT sometimes the force of the shots will make it more of a facial than expected ;-)

MariaMaria likes this.