what do you girls taste like?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by luv2fck, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

hey everyone, i love to eat out my gf, i do it alot. she asked me the other day what she tasted like, so i told her and then gave her some to taste. sometimes she will taste like cookies, and sometimes like cotton candy. i was just wondering what do other girls taste like and do other guys enjoy it as much as i do?

2. Thorn

Gold Member

My wife taste like anchovies. :eek Actually she is so clean when I go down on her that I don't taste a thing. She loves it though and she has the most incredible orgasms this way. She screams, arches her back, moves her hips up and down, and shakes for at least two minutes. It's such a turn on to me because I put my dick in that WET pussy that I just ate and slam it until I cum! :brow If your gf taste like cotton candy it must be something she cleans herself with. Cookies, I don't know? The Keebler elf might be sneeking around. :lol

3. Eros

Eros New Member

The main reason that women taste so good is phermones. I don't know that phermones have a particular taste other then triggering a brain response.

If you like oral sex, then have your partner eat pineapple a few hours before - it enhances the sweetness of mucous membranes (like her pussy).

Avoid broccoli - it increases the bitter taste.

Not to be sappy - but I think love makes it taste better too. If you love them, then tasting them makes it worthwhile.

4. Thorn

Gold Member

I just crossed out broccoli and added pineapple to the grocery list. :brow

If she eats Cocoa Puffs will it taste chocolate? :p

5. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

She tastes wonderfully tangy. She has a flavor that lives in my mind and excites me with just the thought.

6. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

I think it tastes a bit like salad dressing...tangy and sweet and sour at the same time. It is pretty mild though most of the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.