[Ask a Girl] What do you find asthetically pleasing when looking at a man?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by macishone, Jan 21, 2011.

1. macishone

macishone Member

Hello ladies, what do you find most visually appealing about a mans body? If you could design a man from scratch what would you do? Would he be fit, ridiculously ripped with muscles, scrawny?

And since I know guys are reading this to try to get info as to what ya'll are lookin for...... the same question goes to you.

Mine would be about 5' 7" tall with semi long brown hair, an hour glass figure cause that's just amazing, a full B upstairs, and a thick butt. I truly do enjoy legs and eyes more than anything else so they would have to be phenomenal.

2. sinner

sinner New Member

If she were ok with it I would post a picture of my wife. To me she is sheer perfection.

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

honestly i can't even think of what a perfect man to me would look like. i've found so many different types of guys to be attractive that it would be impossible to stick to one height or weight or body type.

but it's always nice when a guy has nice eyes, lips, hands and arms. ESPECIALLY hands and arms :D

4. CruelTease

Gold Member

Brunette, rugged looking, big arms, nice abs...

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

My wife told me she thought I had sexy arms and hands and that she liked the way I dressed. I had the hands and arms of a laborer because all of my hobbies involved working them hard, engine building and working on my race car. They aren't huge because I am of thin build and then 5'-11," but muscular for my size. I'm glad I hooked her back then because I'm not quite as studly now.:eyes

I guess I got lucky about my clothes, because I was just a bluejeans and rolled-up sleeves kind of guy. I never put much thought into clothes as long as they were fairly clean and not too many holes. She's attracted to guys that aren't super clean cut. Actually I pay more attention to my clothes now than I did then.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

There is not one type that I prefer over another, so I could not begin to describe the perfect man.

7. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Mine is almost word for word with this haha. Except my cars stay on the street and i can only imagine what it would be like to be 5'11" hahaha. Im short.

But thankfully i got a woman who is attracted by how a guy carries himself more than anything, cuz i dont do "style" lol.

And as far as what i would design, i echo somewhatlovely. There are so many attractive looks that no one is the best or perfect. If she takes care of herself and has sexy eyes i'm in haha

8. macishone

macishone Member

I am just asking the question..... A picture is worth a thousand words. Like you I described my SO in my idea of a perfect woman. If you wanna post it, by all means please do.

9. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

Are you me? You posted exactly what I was going to post.

If I had to choose a "type," I will admit that I'm consistently attracted to tall, super-skinny blondes that are long and lanky and a bit on the androgynous side. Think Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but a little less "cheekbones from hell."

But it's definitely not my "dream guy." That's all in the personality. And if I'm going to spend my time daydreaming about sexy people, it's usually not going to be a man, as I really do prefer women.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I met my now wife on a blind date and I didn't have time to change from my work clothes. So I was dressed in a thousand dollar three piece suit, camel-coloured which was just right for summer (a long time ago, so it would a three-thousand dollar suit today). She was impressed, although such clothing would only work in certain circumstances, such as meeting for drinks after work. In retrospect it was a good choice, as I am shorter than average and slim, but a suit cut to measure enhances your body size and proportions.

11. canadia

canadia New Member

I go crazy over back muscles and shoulders - my current boyfriend has incredible shoulders and when I see him getting dressed or laying in bed, they drive me insane. He doesn't understand why but the way they just look so strong all the time... And I'm not talking body builder shoulders - I'm talking lean, slightly muscular shoulders that have just enough tone and definition that they are straight across.

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

That's HOT!

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Aw crap. I promise I didn't see your post before I wrote mine.

14. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

I fantasize about dark, Italian-looking men, but I always seem to end up with blonds?? Yes, a nice, ripped body is equisite, but I tend to be drawn to eyes and hands. I love deep, rich expressive eyes and big, strong, weathered hands. Probably has something to do with me thinking about them roaming my body . . .

A man's disposition is of paramount importance. Cock-sure men turn me off, as do men with true low self esteem. Middle of the road is good.

I'm tall (almost 5 ft 9 in), and I've dated men my height or an inch shorter. Can't say I've ever been attracted to someone significantly shorter than I, but I don't see why I couldn't be in the future.

15. canadia

canadia New Member

:lol I agree !! LOL

16. awakened

awakened New Member

YOU, My friend, are a good man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!