[Ask a Girl] What do you feel when you get penetrated and when the guy cum inside the vagina

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Kev012345, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Kev012345

Gold Member

i have always wonder, how does it feel......

2. Sweetnipples

Sweetnipples New Member

At frist to me it feels painful..if the cock is thick its head hurts a bit ..less with a jelly..
    then I allow it to take its own time and find its place and settle..i bring my partner close to my breast n ask him to suck few times nipples..while he suck nipples I adjust with the cock..then I push my partner away and ask him to thrus deep..

I feel the Hardness and strength of manhood in my clit.especially when its thrusting very haed..love balls touching the pussy..
    Sometime it feels like if balls too waan penetrated deep inside and pound my little cherry

lastly I feel Lubricated inside my Vaginaby warm hot Cum Shower spray.. I ask my partner to not to stop instead continue slow stroking as.. I waan feel man's cum in very inch of my organ

travis beck likes this.
  3. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

If you are both ready natural lubrication will make it wonderful . Take it slowly and savour every second. Wait until you are both wet and it will be beautiful :)

4. BlueSundae

Gold Member

You mean physically or emotionally?
    Physically, feel kind of warm, literally, inside.
    Emotionally, first time - excited; second time - less excited; third time - hmm, no big deal.

5. arugula

Gold Member

Sure you're not a guy? :)