What do you consider to be erotic art for you?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by deeperlover1978, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Hi, I'm a photographer. I have a client who wants to do some erotic art poses for her husband for there wedding anniversary. It got me thinking as far as what do people in general woudl like to see themselves as if they were to pose eroticly. If you got any ideas, share away.

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Millions of poses are erotic, scenes, objects.. Your question is really about impossible to answer without knowing more about the situation.

3. deeperlover1978

well lets narrow it down. If you were to choose a place and mood for an erotic moment, what woudl you pick? Some people see themselves in an image of a goddess surrounded by men, or cleopatra, others in leather next to a bike, etc. What do you see yourself in?

4. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Personally I like the image of a soft light bedroom. A woman laying on the bed on her back, her hair spread around her head, a sheet laying across half of her body depending on how much someone would want to show. I myself would have the sheet across my hips giving a hint of what's underneath but not showing it all outright. And the top of the sheet covers half her breasts, maybe one nipple showing. Maybe her hands up near her head, and one knee up and bent the other stretched out straight with her legs slightly open...

Well you asked for ideas, is that what you were looking for? LOL I'm a woman and that would even turn me on ;)

Or (being the horsewoman I am lol) a naked woman straddling a wooden arrow back chair like for a kitchen table, wearing only a pair of boots and a cowboy hat. Any pose she prefers, whether resting her chin on her arms or holding the back of the chair with her back straight and slightly arched. Maybe a saddle at her feet and a bridle hanging over her shoulder?

Hmmm I might want to get my pic taken like that!

5. deeperlover1978

I like your thinking ladysierra. I done the bedroom shots like that before. They came out also. I use satin sheets so it outlines the body like a second skin. The Kitchen idea I love, I think i'm gonna try that one next. heres an example of the bedroom shot i'm talking about.

Attached Files:

6. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I couldn't see the image :( Must not be posting enough LOL. Will it work if you pm it to me? I'd really like to see it.

7. kbate

kbate New Member

I would like to see myself in silhouette under a spread oak, perhaps with my partner, in a pose that clearly shows that we are both female and both in love.

8. screamingeagle

screamingeagle New Member

Darn those "no nudity" rules! You could post some nude pictures of you! :brow

9. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Actually what got me thinking about poses and such was my friend who owns a salon is hosting a glamour shots thing and you can pose any way you like wearing anything or nothing :) I'm thinking about doing it and giving my bf a nice pic for xmas.

Hey deeperlover1978, I can see the thumbnail now! LOL. Nice, but not quite as erotic as I was picturing ;)

screamingeagle, I didn't say I would look good in those shots LMAO. Actually I guess my body isn't too bad. I get enough attention if I go out drinking. :D I'm about 5'2, 125-130 depending on what week it is Hahaha, and wear about size 6 jeans. My bf says my best feature is my butt, but I think it's too flat. :lol: Yeah, I'm like a lot of women, I think I look worse than I actually do, but what else is new Hahaha

10. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Kbate, I like that image too! Except for me I think I would also like it to be near a stream...

11. Storm Moon

Storm Moon New Member

For me is a man and woman embracing totally nude. If anyone's seen the Kama Sutra In A Box set, it would be like the cover of that.

12. screamingeagle

I've found that when I compliment women about anything from their smile to their figure, most of the time they didn't agree with me. That commercial on tv where the lady asks her husband "does this dress make me look fat?" is so funny. If a lady asked me that, I know I was in trouble no matter what I said.

"My bf says my best feature is my butt" - how about posting a picture of you in jeans? :brow

13. deeperlover1978

Damn the no nudity rules. lol. All i can send on here for you guys to see is the semi erotic ones. but you get the hint. love what you guys wrote.To stormwind, i did that shot yoru talking about. it came out awesome. only thing differnt is i made ot full body and posed them where you can see both nude, not just the woman.. gotta give somethign for the women to ya know. lol. Do you women like male nudity as much as guys like nude women? I always wondered about that cause theres not many magazines for women of nude men out there other than playgirl, and even that in a way targeted towards gay men.

14. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Ya know Eagle, I think somewhere around here I have a pic of me in my jeans (and yes you perv's a top too Hahaha) but can I post it? I'm still learning the rules of this place and does that have anything to do with me not having 60 posts yet?

Deeplover, hell yes!!!! Course half the time we have to check out gay sites if we want to see nude men LMAO. I love a nude man, although I can also appreciate a nude female as well ;)

15. screamingeagle

"No visual nudity is permitted at ‘SF’ under any circumstances. This includes linking, sending or attaching a link to any post, message or thread that contains ‘visual nudity’. 'We' consider ‘visual nudity’ as the showing of the bare breasts and bare crotch on females and the showing of the bare crotch on males."

It says no showing bare breasts or a bare crotch. So, I guess anything else is open game.

I don't know about the 60 posts rule. I'm still learning this forum, too, as it keeps evolving.

How soon can you post your picture? :brow

16. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Yes, you can post attachments..

No ass either, basically no showing pictures of anything less then what you would wear at a public beach. I don't want this to turn into a smut forum.

17. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

Awesome photo!, you'r a pretty good photographer :)!.

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

hmmmm - I've been to some public beaches, and....ummmm... we took some pics, and ... ummm... I bet you don't want them on here. :lol

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I may be in the minority on this one, but I enjoy seeing photographs of men, where they are very provocative, sensual, etc., but leaving something for my imagination. I remember when Thorn & I were members of AFF, I would go right past the pics of guys that are total nude shots, or total dick shots :tard , - just lost interest for me.:ugh

20. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Same beach where your family, friends and coworkers are at? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.