What do you class as Bi-sexual

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sugar n spice, Mar 28, 2007.

1. sugar n spice

sugar n spice New Member

Hi guys,
    Finally somewhere I can safely ask this question :lol

My BF and I have been debating about this for a long time so hopefully someone can help with an outside opinion.

I am a woman and am attracted to other women. However, I would never be in a relationship with another woman (I love cock way too much :lol ) and I have no desire to go all the way with another woman ie. I can't see myself going down on another girl.

I have been involved with two threesomes, both with one guy and another girl, which I enjoyed heaps and want to do again. I pretty stayed above the waist with the other girl, but she went down on me.

So, the arguement is I don't think I'm fully bi-sexual, but I'm way past the bi-curious stage. My BF on the other hand thinks I am Bi-sexual. But I always think of someone that is bi-sexual is equally attracted to either sex. I personally couldn't be with a woman without a guy there, to me being with a women is like fore play, I need a good banging from a guy afterwards.

What do you think? And what is your definition of bi-sexual?

2. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

My wife has had relationships with two of her friends that turned into threeways with me. In both cases, the two women got sexual with each other and then incorporated me (kicking and screaming - not) into the picture. After that, they lost interest in being alone together but used me as their community property.

I think this is very common with women. I would term it bi-friendly.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I agree.... bi-friendly. I think someone who is bisexual is one who can see him or her self comfortably with someone of the same sex. The thought of touching them, being touched by them, tasting them.... is a turn on.

4. Bella

Gold Member

I agree with Mel! :)
    ~Bella

5. sugar n spice

sugar n spice New Member

Thanks guys! I'm flying out too see BF in 2 hours (he's working in a different city at the moment for the next few weeks) so I can tell him that other's agree with me! :D

I love the term Bi-friendly by the way, you have summed it up perfectly. Thankyou.

6. Bella

Gold Member

:)
    Have fun!
    ~Bella

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Hey! Thats a tough question, I've spent the last hour Googling bisexual
    and did not find a clear cut answer to your question, but i did find this.
    Also when you get back tell us why you had partial sex with another Woman.
    If it was His idea and you reluctantly agreed,, Well I would call that Permissive.

Hiker:sf

8. sugar n spice

sugar n spice New Member

Haven't left yet so I can tell you now lol

It wasn't just his idea. I was the one who brought it up and he was very pleasantly surprised. I am not the type of person who would do something I didn't want to do.
    I am very attracted to other women, and find the female body to be incredibly beautiful, like a piece of art. So I think being with another woman to me is kind of like appreciating a master piece.
    Like I said in my original post, I have no desire to be in a relationship with another woman, but certainly don't mind taking the opportunity if I meet a girl that we are very attracted to and vice versa. This has only happened twice in 4 years so it is a very rare occurance :)

I couldn't find anything clear cut on the subject either which is why I thought I'd ask LOL It can get a bit confusing explaining how I feel lol

Thankyou for the replies and your opinions I really appreciate it :)

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

That's a fantastic quote, hiker! :tup

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

If you can't find a label, then I guess we'll just say, you are what you are. You sound like a pretty cool person, whatever you call it.

11. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

My opinion is that, in my case, I love women and that is what I prefer but I want it clear that I will also do things with a man so it is ok if they ask or touch or whatever. If we meet another couple, I will not touch a straight man and he will not touch me. If he says he is bi, then I feel I can touch him, suck him, and he will be ok with it. My wife is not bi but she will allow women to suck her tits. She will not touch the other woman so we advertised that she is not bi. Telling friends that you are bi just means they can touch you and you won't get mad about it.

12. Elvis

Elvis Member

In the European swinger world a woman who hasn't completed the course would be labelled 'Bi Curious' by her peers.
    To be Bisexual it is necessary to have been completely bisexual with another female. In other words, to have given and taken all the things that bisexual females would normally enjoy.

The list for females is: Hetero, Bicurious, Bisexual, Lesbian.
    Take your pick.