[Ask a Girl] What do orgasms feel like?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Pickway, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Pickway

Pickway New Member

I know this may be a stupid question as I have asked previous partners this and they cant really discribe it, but I thought there may be a woman on here who can describe what they feel physically when they have an orgasm. I know every woman is different but I was just curious. Is there a feeling you get that says your gonna come now. As a guy I get a tingling in the root of my penis and then I know its the point of no return.

2. Meee

Gold Member

Yes, and we can have different kinds of orgasms too. So there can be a lot of different answers. BTW, the question isn't stupid. I think a lot of people want to know this. I'm always curious about what it feels like for men and I've asked the boyfriend a lot about it.

Sometimes when I'm about to have an orgasm I think "This time I'll pay attention." I do want to know what happens to my body, to be able to follow along with all the effects, how stimulating a few areas of my body takes over my whole body. I think it's one of the very few truly whole-body experiences.

But I usually don't manage to keep track. I get lost in it as usual instead. I'm just left with an impression of one big wow. Not that I'm complaining. I suppose I can start with your question about the feeling I get that says I'm going to cum now. I know that I get very buzzy in and around my clitoris--kind of sharp and almost too much to stand, but don't stop. My thighs get hot and tense. My muscles just inside clamp up. My face feels funny and I can't see straight. No matter how good it felt as it was building up, the sudden jump in the pleasure catches me by surprise every time. It's almost like I don't remember from one time to the next how good it actually feels. Maybe that's why I usually swear when I'm about to cum.

More later, after I've thought about it. And after I've done some...er...self research.

#2 Meee, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  3. Pickway

Pickway New Member

Thank you for the description, It certainly sounds like a powerful experience. It seems like women get a more overall feeling then men (that's just my personal thoughts, there may be men that get this too)
    I guess it's that for women, it's mostly happening inside rather that outside like men.

4. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Wow!! That was.... Inspirational lol very hot description. Look forward to hearing more after you "self research" lol

5. Godiva

Godiva Member

For me it's different. I get really tense in the lead up but at the point of no return i actually relax, and possibly start to breathe again. Physically it can vary.
    Sometimes it's just a spasm with shots of pleasure, sometimes my whole body shakes due to i have no idea why. Usually that orgasm is stonger that time. The spasms are more pronounced and i can feel it better/more enjoyable.
    I don't get any buzzing at all. I just get greater and greater pleasure right at the lead up to the orgasm.
    I get a "sensation" also, down there, which i didn't know what caused it, but its the vaginal walls clamping down REALLY hard just before the spasming starts sometimes for a good few seconds. That sensation is also really nice. :)
    hth.