What do I do with my legs?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by coldwell, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldwell

coldwell New Member

My boyfriend and I are pretty much ready to have sex-we've done the obligatory "pre" stuff and talked about it and all that. When this happens it will be my first time, and I have no idea what to do with my legs. I know what you see in movies, etc., but I was thinking it would be a little strange if I were to just grab my own ankles...So what's the 'right' thing to do as an inexperienced high schooler?

2. TR-3

TR-3 New Member

Well, It really depends on the position you will be in. Since it will be your first time you might try the good ole missionary position, you should lie down on you back and spread your legs to allow your boyfriend access. Each partner is a little different, depending on the angle of his gentials and your gentials, so you will have to adjust accordingly. I would suggest you try different positions as you can get many different sensations. Just a word of caution, although sex can be very exciting it can also do alot of harm if you and your partner have a falling out. Make sure you are ready for all the emotions that go with sex. And most important make sure you are having a good time, never get pushed into something you are not ready for, take it slow if you have to. My first time I still remember like yesterday. :)

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Dont let him wear two condoms....long story anyway, leg work is great once you get used to different positions and find the ones you like. Missionary is a good one for first time as mentioned earlier because its not too acrobatic and you can relax a little rather than being on top and having to move around etc. You'll figure out which ones you like :p have fun, take it slow at first a penis can be quite large at times :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.