What did you give for the holidays?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ninja08hippie, Dec 24, 2013.

1. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

So?

I bought both my parents something last year, so this year I made them something more personal. The one on the left is for my mother who loves the Caribbean and the water and the one on the right is for my father who lives in New England and likes it's quaint seclusion. These are my first ever oil paintings.

Since almost no one I know actually celebrates xmas, these are the only gifts I'm giving besides annual charitably donations to Heifer, Blue Cross, Salvation Army, and a few others.

#1 ninja08hippie, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    luvbug likes this.
  2. Silverfox

Gold Member

Excellent. Personal is best.

I'm not so original. Diamonds for Silverette. Gift cards to the children. Some donations to charitable organizations, mostly those having to do with mental health. As you say, I don't celebrate Christmas, but still, it is the season.

3. justwondering11

justwondering11 Active Member

My girl came over in the early evening and we swapped fluids and she left totally fulfilled and grateful for our friendship.:D Likewise for me....keep it simple and all is good.:D Tomorrow with my son and family. Kick back for family time for 2 days.
    Went and spent some quality time with a group of friends at noon and we all laughed and remarked how grateful we are for today and our friendship. Talked with some friends in Cuba and wished them all a Merry Christmas and Health and Happy New Year. Todos es bueno...(all is good)!!! All the best to the SF community:D

Silverfox likes this.