What did you do differently?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rose, May 21, 2006.

1. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

When SEXUALFORUMS.COM went down for almost 24 hours, did it change your usual pattern of activity for a Saturday?

What did you do differently when you found out you couldn't log on to the site?

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I went hiking for the first time in awhile due to the weather, I got stung by needles though. :eyes I went looking for a new host just incase things went south, but they did not and everything is working fine again.Although everyone else has an easier time then me since none of you needed to look after the site and make sure it works... A thank you would be nice. :p

3. Rose

Gold Member

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

That's more like it...

Since the site was down yesterday everyone needs to make up for the lost posts!!! Start posting! :p

5. Rose

Gold Member

Well, we woke up a bit later than usual, so when we realized it might be a while, Thorn says, "Hey! i guess we can get our coffee and go sit out on the deck ... like normal people this morning." :lol

It was quite beautiful. The day was crisp, and the birds were so loud. We watched the different species fighting over the birdseed. The sky was Carolina Blue, the sun was bright and warm and there was a nice wind blowing. We talked (using words, not the keyboard HAHA), then I tended to the flower gardens.

Thank you, Ryan, for re-introducing us to Mother Nature!

6. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

No problem, I got reintroduced myself. :dgrin

7. Rose

Gold Member

I feel like I'm in the "Twilight Zone" . . . stilll having "after-shocks", aren't we? :nerv

8. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

I resent that ;) I've had a couple of these moments myself with mine hehe.

But yeah, I didn't even notice, I was workin all damn day/nightish.

9. Mari

Mari Member

First of all, right now (2:30 PM Eastern time), there are still some technical problems. But yes, a :bow is in order. Maybe two. :bow :bow

Yesterday was gorgeous, so we spent it outside anyway. And we had the daughter of a friend visiting (we don't have children yet, so we borrow them), so we had to change our computer habits compeletely for the day.

But in the evening, I checked in briefly and saw the site was down. It looked kind of permanent for a while.

Then I caught up with my posting in the many other forums I'm a member of, all of them non-sexual in nature. I was very aware of how I had to censor myself; this place is a good outlet. Glad it's back.

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I got some work done around the house, graded some final essays for my advanced English class, posted in a few other forums that I've been neglecting since I joined :sf. I didn't really go outside, except to pick up some take out food. It's been raining all damn week and continued to rain all weekend and sure enough, today as well. Reminds me of my college days. I went to school at the University of Oregon...(Go Ducks!!). Still that means that Krof and I get to stay indoors and cuddle. :brow

11. Rose

Gold Member

Just cuddle? ... I thought I knew you better than that. :lol

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You know..cuddle :brow as in cuddle naked..:p

13. Thorn

Gold Member

I (we) had our 5 year old grandson for the weekend and a college graduation to attend for a nephew so we wouldn't have been on much anyway.