what determines how you react towards guys who are into you?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hero0fDaHouse, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

lets say a guy you don't know seems to think you're hot. what determines whether you are turned on or whether you are just annoyed?

i'm not talking about the way the guy shows he is interested, lets say he's not 'hitting on you' or anything, you can just tell by the way he's looking at you or talking to you.

what i'm asking is, what types of guys do you like attention from and what type of guys do you just find it annoying from?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

What determines my reaction is whether or not I find him attractive. And I'm not saying a guy has to be a real hunk to capture my interest, but we're all drawn to certain types of people. I think that has more to do with personality than anything, because the way a person dresses, their hairstyle, the way they comport themselves, the sort of smile they give you and how they greet you, says quite a bit about someone.

If a guy comes across as cocky, forget it. The eyes have it, if you ask me. I always look for some sign of genuine warmth and kindness there. And once conversation has been initiated, you gain even more clues to what a person is like, so then I look for signs that we might be compatible with one another. Women are maybe more analytical in this sense, because we're biologically programmed to evaluate a man's potential as a mate (and potential father of our children). So if you're rejected by a woman, it doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't think you're "hot"; it could simply be that she doesn't think the two of you would hit it off romantically. It's hard work finding someone you're authentically compatible with!

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Seems to think you're hot? I guess my question, or thought process is.... how do I tell if he is sincere and honest? Or full of shit and a sleezy player?

4. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

I think NOTHING of anyone unless they talk coherently, intelligently, politely and dressed properly (not pants hanging half way down their ass) and things of that sort...No cheesy pick up...The more sincere you come off, the better obviously. Then come the physical appearance checklist...Decent build (skinny men repulse me) has to @ least be my height or taller...yada yada yada =oP

5. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

after a guy indicates interest in me, i'll start observing his behavior, especially toward other females. if he seems like a nasty fucker who just flirts with every female, the he's out of the running, period. it especially irks me when a guy flirts with ugly girls, then you know he's the type of guy who'll just fuck anything, so... no. if a guy seems like he's at least somewhat selective and has standards that he adheres to then i'll know he's genuinely interested in ME, and not just getting laid by any chick, and that usually makes him worth my time.
    so, bottom line, if he's nasty, fuck 'im. if not, then maybe i'll fuck him.

#5 scorpio_nymph, Aug 24, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2007