What condom is best for what size?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ItsAllMe, Jan 16, 2008.

1. ItsAllMe

ItsAllMe New Member

what condoms are best used for smaller penis' medium and larger penis?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

When you get nto the "condom" section, spend some time reading the specifics. there are basically:

Small
    Medium
    Magnum :lol

Most condoms will do just fine for REAL men.
    Some Assholes (ooooops - I meant 'some others') will say they require MAGNUM :eyes

If you are 4 - 7 inches, just buy the regular rain jackets.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

how did you find out about th "MAGNUM" Rose?:eyes

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Hey :yell You've seen pictures of me in the adult media forum ;)

Most condoms will fit any sized penis. As long as it's secure then it's not too big and bigger guys can use regular condoms, they're just a little tight and not recommended. If you take it off and there are indents on your cock then it was too tight.

5. ItsAllMe

ItsAllMe New Member

okay Rose and the names of the condoms for people who require "regular rain jackets" are what

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Regular, any type of condom that doesn't say Magnum or small. That's almost anything in the store.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

I don't have any experience with them, but I understand the Durex Sensitive are very nice.

Oy, and let's not forget those who say the Magnums are too small for them :eyes Or that there isn't a condom in existence that will fit their superhumanly large cock. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

8. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Condoms come in alot of shapes and sizes... there isn't just one kind for each sized penis.

For smaller guys you can get the Japeneese condoms such as Kimono and Okamoto... they are made smaller than most condoms ranging from 48-52mm nominal widths (52 is the standard width for normal sized condoms).

Lifestyles makes a slim version that is a 48mm nominal width... The Snugger Fit condom.

For normal condoms, Durex has High Senation which has a nominal width of 53mm, but they tend to dry out quickly.

If you have a large sized head, you will need to buy a condom with extra head room. The Durex Natural feeling has a nominal width of 53mm through the shaft, but the head is 63 mm.

If you are too big for a regular condom, Durex Love (56mm) and Trojan Magnum (58mm) should do the trick.

If you are in the 1% of the male population and have an extremely big dick, then you need the Magnum XL (62mm).

I have used all of the condoms above... my g/f's last bf was unusally big and she had a stash of magnum condoms and Magnum XL in her drawer.

We where using regular Trojan condoms and they hurt like hell... so she gave me the Trojan XL to put on.

It fit like a garbage bag... this condom is HUGE. So I doubt you will need it.

I tried on the Magnum and it fit, but when I would get soft when we took too long to change positions or I went down on her in the middle of sex, it felt loose... it never slipped off but I always worried it would slip off unless I was rock hard.

I finally settled on Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive condoms. They have this stretchable material that never fits too snug or feels too loose, the head is roomy, and they never dry out. I seriously feel like I don't have them on... they are amazing.

I suggest you try these if you are in the normal to bigger than avg. group.

9. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Western Sized!

I remember in Japan the darned things were all small! I had to shop around there for what they called "Western Sized"!

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

That's pretty funny. I used to live in Japan and admit I never really gave much thought to the problem of my male "western" colleagues finding condoms that fit. Did you happen to visit Condomania in Tokyo?