What characteristics do you women look for in a man as a potential perfect lover?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by deeperlover1978, May 21, 2004.

1. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Here somethign I was curious about. Women, when your out in the bar or club etc, what do you notice about a man that tells you that you want him in bed? I'm curious to see what everyone says. lol

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i'm still a young'n so i'm not sure yet what i look for, but a friend and i were talking the other day and he says most his other female friends know the first time they meet a man whether they'd be willing to sleep with him... I'm not sure that goes for me.

3. jacks girl

jacks girl New Member

I like someone who is relaxed and comfortable with themself, not putting on a show or trying to impress - that's a huge turn off for me. I'm not really picky about how they look - don't have to be that good looking or skinny - just not obese or scary looking.
    I'm older (35), and lost 30 lbs a year ago, so that may have something to do with being more accepting of other peoples faults.
    I do have a thing for a mans voice, though - just the right voice/tone/? will get me interested sometimes. I can't explain it - sorry. :ugh

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, I would NOT be out at a bar to pick up a man, for sure.... :uhh: but IF I did, he would have to be sure of himself; soft-spoken (but loud enough to be heard over the band); look me in the eyes when he spoke to me; and polite. I tend to like a man with longer hair - like pulled back in a pony tail. He must have good personal hygiene, and a warm smile. If he touched me while conversing, say on my arm or shoulder, I would get a feeling for whether I liked this person or not.

...But, as I said, I would NEVER go to a bar or club looking for a man to take to bed. :D

5. Mistress

Mistress New Member

I like a man that is not a pretty boy. He has to be manly.. Eyes are a big thing for me and I like them blue.

6. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

Mistress me and you would get on great:) i hate metrosexuals!! men should fight all the time, and eat things like beef jerky and and whole chickens.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

I have blue eyes! :tard