[Ask a Girl] What blew you away?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by talldarknaverage, Jun 20, 2011.

1. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

Ladies...can you recall an instance when something about a man blew you away? Be it his appearance, something he said or did, a talent, voice, mannersim, a subtle clue that revealed his character...something that drew you to him strongly. I guess what I am imagining is that perhaps you had a hint of an interest in this person at first, but then something hit you like a ton of bricks. What was it?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

His incredible generosity and thoughtfulness still amazes me. I've never known a man who was so completely unselfish, it's a rare thing to find. He's cute and all that good stuff but he's truly a remarkable person on the inside and that's more important than anything

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

AH gee thanks Trish...*blushes*

4. Trond

Gold Member

:lol Feeling too sappy or sugar-sweet today? Call Backcheck! He can make a cynic out of anybody!

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why must men add their two cents in every "Ask A Girl" thread? Really, don't you all get it? :eyes

Anywho...

I can't say there's anything about my husband that blows me away besides on the first night he met me all we did for hours was tell each other dirty jokes and play darts. I guess it was his sense of humour and his in ability to crush me at darts that drew me in. :)

As for my virtual lover, I was immediately drawn to him because of his super sexy baritone voice.

6. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

Thanks for the responses. I suppose after the initial physical business, the "once-over," if you will, men and women all get hooked by kindness, generosity, etc. My GF is self-employed and her combination of street smarts, her business acumen, very much impress me. She forged her own way and thats more than most do. Of course, shes very attractive and has many great qualities.

7. Elsa

Elsa New Member

The kind of men who blow me away are witty, clever, smart, and they usually have a wicked, dry sense of humour. These things are noted by me straight away. Kindness and things are great, but without some of the other elements, I will not find myself attracted to him.

And yes, I spelled humor the British way because most of the men who fall into this category are European.

8. Meee

Gold Member

I love that story!

I don't think there are things about the boyfriend that blow me away, I would say more that they impress me. The first time he asked me out on a date, I was impressed with how confident he was, and businesslike, and he gave me a very direct look and didn't do the usual mumbling, "So, um, like, do you, you know, wanna hang out sometime maybe?" Something clicked and I said to myself, "This is the one."

9. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

Meee lucky you

10. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Id have to say the sex blew me away ;)