What Bj Guys Really Like?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Icygirl, May 31, 2010.

1. Icygirl

Icygirl New Member

Hi everyone!
    I'm have a problem with Bj: I don't know what men really like?

There are a lot of stuff here,but what of these tips and techniques are really good?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Every guy is different babe, my advice, ask the man your with. :) It's a lot easier to learn what YOUR man likes then what each separate man likes.

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

One of the joys you can give your man is to practice, practice, practice on him. So do not worry about technique - try them all out on him and see what he says. If he is like most guys he will love whatever you try - and will love you trying to improve it on him. :)

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

So true. We guys are really easy to please.
    My best suggestion is to concentrate on the head of his dick with your tongue and lips while he is cumming. That adds extreme sensation at just the right moment. And when he seems to be about finished, reach behind his balls and press and that will force the last bit of cum out. I never feel quite finished until I get that. If she doesn't do it, sometimes I reach down and do it myself. The first time i did that, it surprised her and she asked what I had just done. Ever since then, she always does it.

5. Icygirl

Icygirl New Member

Thanx for great suggestions :)

yes, I'm agree about every that every guy is different. But, still, I believe that there are some universal tips :)

Does anybody know for some sex guide, where I can find some useful tips and get over my problem with confidence?

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Age and experience are the only things that will get you over your lack of confidence.

7. rollthebones63

rollthebones63 New Member

just like eating pussy,the only way you get better at is practice,practice,practice,and
    i'm sure he'll let ya practice when you want to!it's strictly on the job training!

8. melo

melo New Member

Just do it really... Focus on his head because that's where all the sensation... especially at the end.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Amen to that! :D

10. melo

melo New Member

Agreed. Being a training ground actually sounds like fun. Imagine that in the bedroom: "Baby. I can be your training ground." "Im gonna stomp on this ground all night long."

The possibility is endless.

11. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I think the key is to add variety. I had one girl who always put her mouth just on the head and rode her hands up and down my shaft. While it felt great, and I would cum fast, I still would prefer some variety. I actually don't like to cum too fast, because afterwards I lose most of my sexual desire.

Some different things you can try are; hands, no hands, licking, kissing, deep throat, testicle licking, and then switch back and forth to some hand jobs. There's all different forms of hand jobs that work great if you do some research.

12. Lucky

Lucky New Member

If it is done with enthusiasm and not just going through the motions, most guys just love any kind of blow job. If we think you are enjoying giving us pleasure this way, it get's us excited. Starting slow and sensual and working up to a fast pace at the end is always great. i just did a google on how to give a blow job and there are many links to sites that coach you how to do one.

13. Another

Another New Member

Be sure not to exclude the testicles. I love it when my girl sucks gently on my balls.

14. gophernaked

gophernaked New Member

what you can try is try being more creative and FUN for both of you. Say, like having a can of whip cream and squirting little dabs on his eagerly-waiting penis and licking and kissing it like a sweet desert...etc. (just for one idea) Good luck babe...and think of it as something intimately fun and delightful! Soon you'll have plenty of ideas and both of you won't know where to start!!!

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Icygirl,
    Like HR said we are quite easy to please.
    Give a guy's dick your undivided loving attention and bingo it does not matter much what you do; everything short of pain will be appreciated and practice on a willing man will make purrfect!

16. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Enjoying it yourself is the key factor.

17. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

The best advice that I can give you is to pay attention to his reactions. If you do something and he pushes his pelvis towards you, that was a good thing, so make a mental note of it.

Another thing......men can be like women sometimes in that some of us really like a woman to work all of our pelvic region when we're getting oral. If your mouth needs a quick break, try kissing the inside of his thighs; keep one hand stroking his dick while you rub your face all over his nuts; talk dirty---really dirty! You'll be a BJ queen in no time flat.

18. VenusIsTheGoddess

VenusIsTheGoddess New Member

I agree with Michellesoldman.

19. too_thick

too_thick Member

do not forget to eat it

If you do not it's considered rejection to some

20. Mittimer

Gold Member

eat it? Eat what?