[Ask a Girl] what are your fav techinques for giving head?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by redics_girl, Dec 7, 2012.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

Hello all-
    I want to blow my husbands mind with some new BJ techniques.... what are your favorites?

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I'l be quiet since you are asking girls, but i soooo want to answer.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

If I could ever get sluttyfairy to log on here , you would get an answer from the best....this thread might bring her ' round.....

4. redics_girl

guys can answer too....

5. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

There is nothing better than when a girl licks up from my balls moving her tongue up the underside of the shaft towards the head. Then stopping, swirling her tongue around the tip of the head, over and under before wrapping her lips around it and sliding it into her mouth. I suppose it's common-place, but hey, it feels awesome.

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

For me it is about the build up. Kissing for a while and then she moves the kisses down my body spending time on my chest even sucking on my nipples. When she had long hair she used to use her hair to stimulate me by dragging it over my body. She kisses my stomachand then my hips, building the anticipation. Sometimes she teases and moves back up to kiss my head and neck again. Finally, she moves in on the target. But she doesn't just take me in right away I love when she spends time on my balls and under my balls. She will grasp my shaft while she licks that spot between my balls and anus. She licks up over my balls kissing my shaft taking the head of my penis in her mouth while she stiLl holds the shaft and then kissed back down the shaft to the balls. I like when she uses her saliva for lubrication. It is awesome when I'm getting worked up and she takes one of my balls in her mouth

Eventuall she gets around to taking my full shaft in her mouth. I really like when she is on all fours at my side so I can play with her tits. Or she lies at my side with her arm over my abdomen so I can play with her ass and finger her pussy while she sucks me. I love when she caresses my balls but the thing that blows my mind (and my load) is after all that when I am getting close she plays with my ass and sticks a finger in my asshole. Sends me over the edge.

The other thing that really gets me off is when she sucks my cock while I'm staddling her chest and fucking her tits. Which we refer to as a "boobjob"

7. HStein

HStein Member

Ball or balls in the mouth - DEFINITELY go for that one!

Probably the best blow jobs I've gotten were when my wife worked me up to a full hardon, as close to cumming as possible, then made me subsided before repeating the build up a second and third time (I don't think we ever got to a fourth). All before ever starting the actual BJ.

She has also recently begun to deepthroat me which is both an amazing sensation and a horny turn-on. It took her some practice, but she has gotten good at it. It's not something she can do enough to actually make me cum, but it's one helluva move.

To finish me off, she will gently scrape her teeth up my shaft - NOT to the head, as it is way too sensitive. And when her hair or fingertips begin to tickle my balls - WOW. I'm surprised she hasn't drowned.

Oh, and +1 to finger in the ass.

8. redics_girl

i used to do the finger thing for him, but the its been quite awhile since i did that trick... mayhaps i'll have to bring it to bed with me next time ;)

9. philphilphil1989

philphilphil1989 New Member

spit on your palm then rub it round his head for a while then suck it.

10. rowdy3128

rowdy3128 New Member

wife changes from sucking the hole shaft to just the tip alot when blowing me............. ./.

11. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Ok if u want to blow his mind u gotta suck on it like your mad at his cock. And like suck it like that's how ur gonna control his cock. Also gag the shit out of yourself a few times. Every man on earth loves that noise. Put his hand on the back of your head look up at him and say "please fuck my mouth". Put him in control.

12. armypiper

armypiper New Member

Run your tongue around the head of his cock, it has the most nerve endings in the entire thing.

13. Paula

Gold Member

my favorite: not using hands :eyes

14. diehard

Gold Member

I love the "boys" to be licked, and as bad as it sounds the taint. Drives me wild

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

I go at my husband's cock like a wolf stalking it's prey. I start by circling around my target, licking, nibbling, and sucking as I go and then just when he thinks it's never going to happen, I POUNCE on his cock and devour it!

16. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

RG: your technique in "The Wakeup" seems perfect to me.

17. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Tricks to the trade :)

I do kiss, lick, nibble and bite (kinda hard) on the neck, chest, nipps, abdomen and pelvic area...this is a very good teaser.

To the point, pressure. Usually pushing his cock to the roof of my mouth with my tongue, while also rolling it around the head and stroking it with my tongue if its in deep. Also licking just the bottom rim of the head is a toe curler too. Of course all pressures of sucking will feel fabulous, so I try to play it up many ways when I'm pleasing him.

18. ply

ply
    Gold Member

She used the grab my butt and pull me into her after she got warmed up. We loved Irrumatio

Nothing better than face fucking, Being deep throated and sucked dry. The greatest feelings in the world

19. diehard

Gold Member

So what did you try and how did he like it?

20. Clint

Clint New Member

The FRONT part just below the head has the most "sexual nerve endings". Go for that part! :naughtydance