What are your best voyeur experiences?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Mestizomad, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi,

I've had a few voyeur experiences with hot female friends, but not as many as I would like. Recent ones that I can remember include:

- Seeing / looking right up a hot friends skirt and seeing panties / ass when she climbed a ladder in front of me and also deliberately taking my time on staircases so that I'm enough steps back to look up a friends skirt when she's a few steps above me.
    - Listening to a hot friend moan and masturbate through a thin wall at 3am.
    - Pretending to be asleep and Watching a hot friend masturbate in semi darkness in a shared tent.
    - Getting a mostly naked quick glimpse of a hot friend when she didn't close her changing room door properly.
    - Watching a hot female friend have a shower in a bikini at the pool and rubbing / soaping her sexy body.
    - Watching a female friend get changed and seeing her ass and side boob when she got changed in a tent and I pretended to be asleep.
    - Watching a female friend get partially naked through the window of a car, when she thought no one was looking.
    - Covertly looking under the table and looking right up a friends skirt.
    - Spying on a friend through the keyhole of her hotel room door, but not seeing anything sexy.
    - Being very tall and regularly looking down girls tops.
    - Taking naughty candid photos / video of female friends ass, tits, in bikini or in sexy otufits etc on several occasions with my cam phone, for later wanking purposes.
    - Attempting to film/video a female friend when I knew she would be getting undressed, she did get undressed, but unfortunately my USB cam device didn't record properly.
    - Going through a female friends Hardrive and successfully finding some fairly raunchy half naked private photos, which I copied onto my PC.

One of my biggest missed opportunities was when a very hot female friend was staying over at our place and we have CCTV. Apparantly when home alone, she got changed completely naked in front of one of the cameras in the hallway, realised once already naked and jokingly told my GF later on. My GF only told me about it 1 month later, when she knew that the 1080p recording of her friend naked would have been looped / recorded over by CCTV system.

What are other people's best voyeur moments? :)

2. whybother

Gold Member

Sorry but I can't help but wonder how your "friends" feel about these stories.