what are you fantasizing about now?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by boobjob, Nov 9, 2012.

1. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Share your most current fantasy.

Haven't seen it lately but there is a what are you listening to thread so I thought what about a place to share fantasies?

My current fantasy:

We live in an area devastated by Sandy so a lot of our friends don't have power heat or hot water. Since we do, our friends have been coming over to shower. I would have loved to join a couple of them and help them wash up their hot bodies.

Mb91234, treo, Makio and 1 other person like this.
  2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Currently most of my stuff involves sex outside. There's a decent strip of park nearby that is quite dark and provides numerous places of opportunity that I'd like to use at some point.

Gingerbear, Makio and naughty4u like this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Easy answer: ladies.

I've been masturbating a lot lately to the thought of eating some ladies out again. The other day I was just mindlessly squeezing my own breasts and was brought back to the times I've laid in bed with my them best friend/fuck buddy and did the same. Gave me a stirring down below.

I lack any close female friends anymore. I also lack any females willing that I'm actually attracted to(and live close enough to) , so it's a crappy situation to say the least.

Mb91234, longdong03 and Makio like this.
  4. Barbwire

Gold Member

My latest fantasy is rather elaborate but, here's the short version...

My husband and I are living with my virtual boyfriend and we are both his bitches.

He finds out that I let my husband fuck me and punishes us one at a time while he makes the other watch.

Yip! My clit's fluttering so much, it's like there's a moth trying to get out of my undies.

#4 Barbwire, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  5. Esozh

Esozh New Member

I'm in the process of finding a suitable female to watch us have our kinky sex. My girlfriend is not interested in letting a guy watch, and I don't want anyone to join, so that's out. A few of my work friends were interested, but ones hubby said no, another is undecided of yet, and the third wants to join in. We will have to see how this works out. And don't fret about them being work friends - I'm changing jobs on December 3rd, and I've fooled around with the one considering it, and slept with the other two. Yes - I've been with married woman as their guy on the side. Slap my wrist.

Mb91 and jt _couple2012 like this.
  6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Ahh. Thanks. I knew I could count on you guys ti give me some fantasies to work on

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  7. suzy7

Gold Member

Hey girl, Orlando is just a couple hours away,
    close enough? Just push my gas petal down more, lol.
    I am curious xx:)

treo, littleshow and jt _couple2012 like this.
  8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

If you guys do get together, you will have to share details.

9. suzy7

Gold Member

Yup, sure will, even the making out and touchy ,touchy part ? ? xx

longdong03 and hotvideos like this.
  10. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

jeeze, my current fantasy is two guys and me. one fucking my ass and other fucking my mouth. i also wanna have sex with a girl! i wanna eat pussy so badly, because i like how mine tastes, and i wanna try someone else's :)

hmm..... i wanna fuck now :(

11. Newdeetoo

Newdeetoo New Member

Love to walk onto a dairy farm, into a cow shed when the cows are being milked, and stand in line to have the milking machine cups put on my cock. Hey, cows like it why wouldnt I love it.

treo, ky1girl and naughty4u like this.
  12. taster7734

taster7734 Member

Well I have pretty much done mine...well...I would love to have multiple females pee on me....why be conservative? Let's go for thirty of them! :lol

13. OverSinged

Gold Member

My mind's wandering just about every time I see a half decent looking woman. I'm in the 'really needs to get laid' category.

14. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

I'm kinda in the "DAMN that boy is FINE." Then I walk up to them, say "Hey. You're hot, lets fuck. Okay." And so yea. I don't know if I have a fantasy right now.

petergozinya and jt _couple2012 like this.
  15. Newdeetoo

Newdeetoo New Member

Hey, I'm moving to LA near you street.

16. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

Are you really? Whys that?

17. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

The fantasy/dream of the wife opening up and telling me things she wants to try/explore with me :eyes, especially kinky/fetish based things...

Noobie35 and Stormlover712 like this.
  18. brit

brit New Member

Hey everyone haven't been on in awhile...this fantasy is more the guy I'm seeings fantasy...one night he just randomly told me he wanted me to be his mommy and pull him to my breast and nurse him like a baby...kept saying he wanted to drink my milk so I was like ok what ever turns you on baby so I played along...next thing i know he has gone into character calling me mommy and telling me he wants mommy to touch him and make him hard...again i played along and fed into his fantasy...he got so turned on that he said he wanted to fuck mommy and fill me with his cum...he went absolutely nuts when i played along...when he did cum he was screaming mommy...gotta admit part of me was puzzled by his fantasy and another part was turned on by it. Afterwards he was told me he had always had that fantasy but was afraid to explore it and that it was even better than he expected. haha

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

A fantasy that my husband and I both share is to have me on my hands and knees sucking his cock and getting my pussy pounded by my b/f.

I'd also like to have my b/f kissing me hard and deep while punishing my nipples with his fingers as my husband eats my pussy and finger fucks me.

This isn't something new, we've been thinking about it for years now but now for the first time, my virtual b/f is at least open to having another cock in the room when next we meet face to face.

I want it so badly, I can feel my pussy throbbing as I type this and upon digital inspection, I find myself quite slick and hot.

20. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I was fantasizing about the hot chick sitting across from me on the train. I wonder if she is as wet as BW is right now. Because now I'm fantasizing about watching barb having an orgasm.