What are you doing tomorrow?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

I don't have class or work tomorrow. It's great. I'm going to start my day off by rubbing one out, all home alone. I plan to sleep naked tonight too which is the shit. Then I'm going to wash my car and clean it out, cause it's dirty as hell. Plus the front bumper has a layer of caked on bug guts that isn't too appealing. Then I'm going to meet my girlfriend for lunch somewhere, take her home, and take advantage of her. Well, I'll try the whole passionate kiss hand up the shirt thing but she'll probably say no and I'll be wanking it that evening. :yell

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

Well,I wish you good luck at getting some action.The kiss and the hand up the shirt might actually work....especially after she sees you got a clean car and have taken her to lunch.How thoughtful.Otherwise, let her help you wank it.

3. Jayce

Gold Member

Meh, I have my doubts. I tried to get some tonight but she was like yeah, no. I was like um, fine I'll just go home! And that I did, right to true-babes.com. :lol

She has the day off too so we just figured since we're both doing things to get "caught up" in our schedules, that we'd take time out of our day to have lunch together. Like I said, maybe I can get a 2nd meal for the afternoon. :brow

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

Well,too bad about tonight,but I hope she lightens up and makes up for it tomorrow---true-babes.com,I'm sure won't quite cut it for what you wanted.
    But that is nice you are having a little q.t. with her.Good for you.If anything,that'll earn you a few points.lol

5. Jayce

Gold Member

Yep. Just trying to have a little more fun before she goes to college... though her going to college isn't necessarily a bad thing, to a degree. She tends to see other couples together, having a good time, running into their dorm rooms and slamming their doors (only making it more obvious what they're doing), then the next time I come up she'll be in a bath robe and uh, weeeeeeeeee! :brow

6. Jayce

Gold Member

Meh, I got shot down again. Her mom came home a bit earlier than expected and we both weren't really in the mood due to the much we ate SO much for lunch. I would of still been up for it, but I think it would of made myself sick... :(

We still had a shitload of fun though. We even had a pillow fight like some 7 year olds. :lol

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

Right.Talk about motion sickness.LMAO.I hate messing around after eating like it's going out of style.You gotta give some time for it to settle.

Well,I'm glad you two had fun though.There's nothing like acting like a couple of kids.We still do once in a while or even a couple of teenagers too.

You only live once,so live it up!
    Glad you had a good time regardless. :)

8. Jayce

Gold Member

Meh, yeah. We did talk about the lack of intimacy we've had lately. She explained to me she gets turned off when I try to push for it. So in a nutshell, I guess if I act like a good little boy, at some point she'll let that bottled up horniness out!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE :brow :brow :brow :brow :brow

We're going to Hooters later this week. MMMM! That place has the best wings, thighs, AND breasts! :brow

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I could use a good breast or two. Sigh.

10. Jayce

Gold Member

Damn, that sounds good. Sign me up for four! (twins? :brow )

11. Jayce

Gold Member

Today I'm going to have a fanterrasticiffic day! It's currently 4:38 AM EST. I'm still in my clothes, jeans and all, having some trouble sleeping. Perhaps it's the mound of clothes on my bed that I didn't put away yet that's causing me to wake up. So I decided to get up, have a nice cold Pepsi, and tinker around online.

Come noon tomorrow, I'll have to be in class. But immediately following noon I'll be venturing with not only my gf's brother, but ALSO his wife and my girlfriend to HOOTERS! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Best wings, thighs, and breasts in town! :brow Terrific food though, I love it.

On a serious note, my girlfriend and I went to a texas style restaurant (that's similar to outback steakhouse) and we spent 45 on two of us. When we went to the beach with a group of friends, our table spent 55 for 4 of us WITH an additional plate of wings. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :brow

12. Mackem82

Mackem82 New Member

tomorro or later today which evevr way you look at it, im gonna sleep until I have to have my dialysis in hospital :)

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, that sucks.
    But we can still be grateful that medical technology has advanced to know how to do the work of kidneys, until a donor can be located.

My Dad was on dialysis for over 10 years.

He was a good dad.

I miss him.

I was his only "little girl".

:(