What are the basic guidelines for giving a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by patricks_girl, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patricks_girl

patricks_girl New Member

Hi, my name is Tiffany, and I'm new here.
    :)
    Ok, so my boyfriend and I have been sexually active for a couple of weeks now, and we've both enjoyed the sex, but he has mentioned more than once that he really enjoys oral.
    :ugh Well, any sexual experience I have is from him, so I don't know what to do at all...
    I loooove making him happy and playing with his body, so I have no problem with that idea. I'm actually looking forward to doing this for him, but I just need guidance. :)
    So, how is it done? lol...
    I mean.... Do you just do the same motions as you would with a handjob, except you're just using your mouth instead...?
    And, teeth?! lol... I mean, I've got somewhere around 30 of them, so I just don't understand how they can NOT get in the way...? :uhh: ....I don't want to hurt the poor boy!
    :)
    Also, is his cock supposed to go down my thoat?! Because I honestly
    cannot see that happening, uh-uh..... :ugh
    Well, sorry if my questions are silly, but I'm just totally new to this stuff.
    Thanks for reading this, and I would appreciate any advice/guidance/suggestions that I can get! :)

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There are many threads in :sf in which this topic is addressed. Just try looking through the Sexual Foreplay and Techniques forum for threads with titles like, 'blowjob help' or 'deepthroat tips.' Many :sf members describe their expert techniques. :)

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Tiffany, I want to suggest something, and it's up to you if you think that you would be comfortable doing this. But, it is something that has worked for me, and I found the situation very comfortable, educational, and rewarding. I have done this with both men and women. Every single person is different in how they enjoy oral pleasure. Let me tell you how I learned this technique.

One day I was preparing for a playdate. I am a swinger, and had a date planned for several days. We confirmed the date mid-afternoon. This man was a voracious lover, who could recover quickly and go again and again. Knowing this, I actually set aside some time to rest/nap in the early evening. I awoke much to my dismay, disappointment, and disgust, to discover that I had started my cycle. I so did not want to cancel this appointment. I tried to call him and received no response, and there was no way in hell I was standing him up. So I went ahead with the plans to meet him. We talked before he actually acquired a room, and I explained my predicament, and asked him if we could use this as a bit of an expirimental learning experience. There were only two men I'd ever provided oral for. One had forced me, turning me off to the whole thing. The other knew this and wouldn't allow himself to reach orgasm out of fear. So I asked if he would dedicate our time that evening to really "teaching me" what he liked. I made it clear that every single time he thought something in his head I wanted him to say it. If he thought "softer would be nice" I wanted him to say it. "Use your hands, baby"..... I wanted him to say it. I wanted him to absolutely lead me through providing oral pleasure to him in a manner that was SURE to please him. We honestly spent MOST of the night doing this. He came several times. I loved being told what to do. I loved knowing that I could make a man cum, finally. The entire experience was very erotic and very educational. It sounds uncomfortable at first. But once you realize to not take it personally, but as direction, it isn't uncomfortable at all. And he was so turned on by telling me exactly what to do, when, and how...... that he ravaged me and then carried me to the shower.

So my suggestion is to put yourself out there. Tell him that you want him to teach you what he loves. Don't wonder why he loves it, or who did it to him, or ANY of that. It's past, leave it there. Learn what this man loves by hearing it from his own mouth. Suggest it one morning before he leaves for work. Plan dinner, something nice and quiet and light, for as soon as he returns home, and then goto the bedroom, light some candles, and ask him to join you. It really is possible to make something education something intimate and passionate as well.

My two cents.

4. MikeJones

MikeJones New Member

hehe arent relationships awesome? Its a especially when both partys can give and recieve. An advanced technique that I have heard about is called deep throating. I dont know the exact way but i have a video that shows it if your interested.

just for the record im not gay lol

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Ver ybasic rule , if your are enjoying what you are doing to his cock wit hyour mouth i am sure he will enjoy that very much....

Pleasure both sides is always basicaly down to how much you are enjoying what you are doing .

6. antinora

antinora New Member

one word .... wet

7. sdfilter

sdfilter New Member

My two cents. It's probably not best to make it one or the other. Use your hands as well. I personally enjoy having some oral concentration on the head while a partner uses a hand to play with the shaft and balls. Don't forget the balls!!!

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Another question posted by a user than now seems to be MIA. Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.