[Ask a Guy] What are some creative ways to turn on my boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by k_leighxox, May 11, 2012.

1. k_leighxox

k_leighxox New Member

Hi everyone. I know this question is kind of simple, and easy. Yes, I know that most guys get turned on when you show them your breasts or just grab them downstairs. This is embarrassing, but I haven't had sex or any kind of sexual activity since I lost my virginity about two years ago. I know, it's embarrassing enough.
    Back on topic though. Whenever I had sex with the guy who took my virginity, he was very selfish with sex and also quick. I wasn't much but a blow up doll to him, and I have about as much experience as one. My current boyfriend though, is a lot different. We've done nothing besides kiss, mostly because we always have friends around us and I'm not one for PDA around friends. So, I'm finally graduating high school after being held back 2 times, and after I graduate my boyfriend invited me to come stay with him for a couple days.

I was wondering how I could get him in the mood without being so straight forward at first. Like, what are some ways I could turn cuddling into something more? What are some subtle ways to give my guy a boner while cuddling?
    Guys, what really gets you going? What things does a girl do that you just can't resist?

I've been horny pretty much constantly for the past month lol, and I just want things to get going already since we'll finally have time alone! Would a guy find it sexy or kind of aggressive if the morning after he's asleep and has some morning wood, I woke him up by licking his cock or by gently running my fingers over him?

One of the most important things is, I'm really shy when it comes to asking for things,but I realllly love being eaten out. How can I let him know, hey, eat my pussy? Haha

Let me know anything you think might help guys! thanks ;)

2. OverSinged

Gold Member

It will take more time than you probably have, but find out his kinks and manipulate them is as good of a way as any. It really boils down to the guy, past the obvious, most guys have different things that turn them one. As for the morning surprise, I could see an accident happening there XD

3. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. You go with what you feel you want to do. If you are horny and want to act out something, go with it. What makes you think that your arousal won't turn him on?

And talk to him! If you are young, maybe the first thing you need to learn is that a guy wants to hear what you like. You want to be eaten out......Tell him. When you are both aroused, whisper to him. 'Eat me'. 'Lick me'. 'I want your tongue inside me'. Whatever you are comfortable with. If he has a morning hard-on. Bloody stroke it. He's not going to reject you. Unless he is comatose!

Just get it into your head that the worse thing you can do is hold back your feelings. That way your sex life will progress rapidly and you'll have fun!

Oh......and hang around here. You'll pick up loads of tips ;)

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

First let me say there is nothing wrong with not having sex. I believe that sex is best when it is with someone who you love. Or at least are in the process of growing into a loving relationship. Virginity should not be a stigma.

For me the biggest turn on has always been a deep emotional connection. Sex is about intimacy and intimacy is about sharing. Spend an evening or an entire day sharing things about yourself. Talk about your parents and your siblings. What you like about them. How they drive you crazy. Talk about your dreams. The school you want to go to or the job you want some day. Talk about a job you have now and how your boss is an asshole or how your boss is an awesome mentor and you are excited by work. Talk about music and movies and tv and whatever else you like. And ask him about all those things in his life. Find the things that you have in common. When my wife and I were dating we looked at each others family photos and figured out that we had both gone on a family vacation to virginia the same year. We had identical photos sitting in an indian dug out canoe at jamestown. It was stupid but it was a connection. We had sex that afternoon that I still remember 25 years later.

I remember staying out all night with one girl before I met my wife. We sat on the beach till sunrise just talking. The next night... We stayed up all night having awesome sex.

With one girlfriend our best sex was the night she confided in me that her father was alcoholic and we spent hours discussing Her emotions. We actually had broken up months before that but she needed a friend that night. It turned out to be friends with benefits.

So my advise is to not worry about sex so much. Believe me it comes naturrally. If you want to move things along just talk for a long time and then move in closer put your arms around him and tell him how much you appreciate him listening. Those thank you kisses always seemed to lead to full body hugs. A little dry humping with clothes on is a big turn on. His erection will be straining to escape. Taking each others clothes off is a big turn on. Be appreciative. When you pull his briefs down stop and admire the view compiment his manhood. I was always trurned on by wet panties. I loved the thought that I could get a girl that worked up. Foreplay can last for hours. Even if he is in a rush. I was always turned on by a tease because you learn that if you take it slow and stay worked up the orgasm is much more explosive.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Give him little hints that will drive him nuts, works for me anyway:
    If he's on his back and you're kissing, let you breasts go on his chest.
    OR / AND go on top and have a slight contact on his crotch .... an "accident" ...... and maybe a giggle or laugh to show your appreciation when you realize he's hard for you.
    Roll over and let your inner thigh rest on IT.
    As you cuddle in a spooning position rest your butt against it, pull his arm or hand to have contact on your breast(s), maybe even press against his erection.
    If you want to be bolder, be on top of him completely, if you're wet he'll feel it on his cock or wherever.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Little hints like looking at his crotch once in a while, let him catch you doing so. Loose top and allow him a good peek as you bend down to do your shoes. Do something that gets your nipples hard. Let him get all turned on seeing even if you wear a top. Just the thought of it .....

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

personally, for me...I like it when she unzips my pants ..and pulls me by my cock down the hallway to the bedroom....
    it's very direct and to the point....

8. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

I know....mine does that too. She's looking for her breakfast :) Tea, toast and a donut :)

9. CaliSmooth

CaliSmooth New Member

simple..when youre kissing him..straddle him. Kiss him and ride him at the same time. Let the passion consume you. He'll get aroused, once you feel him getting hard..reach down..while still kissing him, and start rubbing his dick. It should go down from there. Have fun!

10. MESOHORNYY

MESOHORNYY New Member

Honestly if he inst a shy person. All you really have to do come close to him(really close) Kiss him then slowly run your hand from his face to his junk. Call him baby. Push him on the bed. Slowly crawl on him. By not his dick will be mini hulk:p (Past experience, IT WAS AWESOME)
    Guys will usually not reject sex like girls do. Unless he is insecure with his junk then you have a mini problem.

11. M10R19A65

M10R19A65 Member

Go to a nice restaurant, wear a dress with sheer black stockings and heels. In between the appetizer and main course, kick off one of your heels and slide your foot up his leg to his crotch. Use your toes to squeeze him. Remain innocent looking despite his sudden flushing. Ask him if he's ok. ;)

12. ilovefeet

ilovefeet New Member

For me, I'd be rock hard if you pinned me down and teased me. Teasing involving kissing down to my crotch, rubbing my crotch, stripping whilst I'm restrained and rubbing bare feet in my face. I'd love any of those.

13. oldkid

If you're cuddling on the sofa, casually lay your hand on his thigh very close to his dick. (of course, you have to know which side he dresses on.)
    If that doesn't do it, look for an opportunity to casually mention that you're not wearing any panties. Like: I left my panties in your bathroom. Is that OK? Of course, direct is successful with most guys. When you're standing in front of him, drop to your knees, pull down his zipper, and whisper, "May I".
    As far as getting him to eat you, make sure you are very clean and no perfume on your pussy. Be direct. Ask; "Have you ever tried cunnilingus?
    Like to try it?:p

14. ginger

Gold Member

^ Couldnt have put it better myself..... spot on