What are Cheating signs of women

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Donrite, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Donrite

Donrite New Member

Good morning, good afternoon and good night to all. For all the players, pimps, been through it and knowledgable people out there! What are different signs that I would look for if someone is cheating on me? Your thoughts.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, what signs do you think your seeing? What's making you suspicious?

3. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

If you walk in the door and have to high five Sancho, chances are she is messing around..

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

If you find used condoms on the floor and they don't belong to you, she's probably cheating.
    If you walk in and find another guy humping her and they are both naked, she's probably cheating.
    If you kiss her and she snowballs you a mouthful of another guy's cum, she's probably cheating.

BD

5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Other than the obvious signs (e.g. used condoms, walking in on her while she is having sex with someone else, backflow from another guys cum) it is not easy to be definite that she is cheating. Behavioral signs such as becoming more secretive or being more defensive about questions may indicate that they are cheating. They can also indicate other issues such an issue that they are having but are uncomfortable talking about it. Text messages, emails, computer history, and other signs may indicate cheating. However there may be other plausable explanations. Best thing is if you suspect that she is cheating then talk to her about your suspicions and what you have observed.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I apologize...I don't mean to sound sarcastic. Or maybe I do.

Donrite, you are the same guy who, about 1-2 months ago, made the statement in a post that your current live-in girlfriend had stopped having sex with you, but you loved her far too much to leave her, so you simply had to go find a new sex partner (and I feel certain you didn't share that intention with your current live-in girlfriend, did you?). And now you're worried about your partner cheating on you. The irony of this just kills me. So, is this the live-in girlfriend whom you are cheating on that you are worried is cheating on you? Or is this the new sex partner that you are cheating with that you are worried is cheating on you? Which one is it?

I really don't mean to sound judgmental...I am far from a perfect person myself and have absolutely no right to judge anyone else. However, I can say that I am truly glad that male brethren like you exist. It creates an immeasurable contrast between men like yourself and men who try to live their lives based on a more empathetic way of making choices. So, thank you for really helping some of us shine.

BD

7. Beornmod

Beornmod New Member

This site is surprisingly ethical, lots of wisdom flying around, guess people who love sex aren't perverts after all. Word BD.

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Just because you thoroughly enjoy and/or need sex doesn't mean you have to pursue it relentlessly and with no regard for your partner or SO. In fact, that's a great way to insure that you stop getting sex from your partner or SO.

I'd say the same characteristic that makes one a very considerate and enjoyable lover also makes that person a very considerate and enjoyable SO in general (usually...not always).

BD

9. Dreama

Gold Member

We may love sex, but we're people..with feelings and consciouses and all. :) Liking sex doesn't automatically classify someone as a pervert..I'm glad you see that now.

10. Donrite

Donrite New Member

wow, I just wanted to know the different signs of cheating from a females view point.

11. bsxy420

Gold Member

if she comes home with a hickey, you might have a problem.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I don't completely agree with this part. I think different folks react differently. If I'm accused of something I actually did, my first impulse is to just confess since I'm busted...I'm just not a good liar. If I'm accused of something I didn't do, then I tend to get defensive about it...the more ridiculous I think it is, the more indignant I get. In fact, that's one of my hot buttons...being repeatedly accused of something I haven't done. Once doesn't push my hot button...being accused repeatedly of the same thing when I've already said and/or demonstrated that it's not case definitely does push my button. (And I know this comes from growing up with a schizophrenic parent who always insisted there was a conscious and purposeful alterior motive to everything I did that the parent didn't like).

BD

13. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I think if a girl is cheatin she usually cuts off sex till she makes up her mind who she wants. So if u aint gettin any youd better worry lol.

14. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

dude...dude...that last one was um..wow...blaaaaaahhhh!!

15. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

eh oh I might need to start worrying :uhh:

16. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

this sounds like "you might be a redneck if"
    BD I will from here on read you posts with the voice of jeff foxworthy in my head :lol

17. Donrite

Donrite New Member

Well the sex did stop.

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, and she told you for religious reasons, right? I agree with my husband, who is BassDude. You were not thinking she was cheating when you were thinking of cheating on her. All you were worried about was where you were going to get laid and by whom, and you did not care about how your girlfriend felt. What makes you think she is cheating now? Why don't you look in the mirror, see how you treat her, and think about just **maybe** the sex has stopped because you have been acting like a jerk. Sorry to be a bitch, but you pushed my buttons the first time. I just keep thinking about how you wanted to cheat on her because you have to have sex. Perhaps if she is cheating you two can call it even and get back to doing each other????

19. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:D Bassdudeworthy..."You might be a pervert if..."

Hey! I think I just got an idear for a comedy skit!

BD

20. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Word, FC! Flirty has sex for religious reasons..."Oh God, yes...oh God..."

BD