What anal Dildo to get...Size...?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RoyaleWithCheese92, Oct 22, 2010.

1. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

How big is too big?
    Length thickness?
    Vibrate

What Dildo do you recommend? Or any other toys that you recommend.
    Give me details and specifics please.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

3. RoyaleWithCheese92

I have browsed, Im wanting suggestions from people who have used them.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Your responses over the weekend may be a little slow, but keep checking. There are plenty of guys here that use them during both sex and masturbation.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Fiancee bought the "rude boy" it runs a little pricey but it's the best anal toy for a man that either He or I have found. It's a C shaped toy that has an end you insert into your anus and one a part that lays against you between your anus and balls. It vibrators your prostate and your entire ball sack/shaft. He's came in seconds with that in after I've been toying with him orally for a bit.

If you're looking for a regular toy? a 3 to 4 inch anal probe or butt plug works well. The probe vibrates, the plug doesn't. You can however buy plugs that vibrate. Start out small and work your way up.

By the way, if you've used anal toys before and you prefer bigger ones. The "rude boy" also comes in the "naughty boy" and "bad boy" The naughty boy is great if you plan to wear it while going out as it has raised areas that work as a stopper from it just slipping out, unlike the rude boy where the insertion shaft is completely smooth.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

You aren't giving us enough details for us to give you specifics.

How long have you been doing this? What sort of toys are you using now? Are you comfortable with larger toys? How long was the toy that turned your semen brown?

I've got all sorts of toys, from beads, to plugs, to vibrators & dildos. Honestly I love them all.

7. RoyaleWithCheese92

(sorry, I am new to forums of all kind)
    I have been anally pleasuring my self for about 5 years or so. About 3 years ago I started regularly doing so, averaging 2 to 3 times a week. (Some weeks 5 to 6 and some 0 to 1).

A list of toys that I use or have used are listed below with a link to what they look like.

A Brief Description
    I do prefer the filling feeling of BIGGER toys. I started anal play in High School, in the shower with one finger, swearing to myself that I would never get toys. Then I started using two fingers and worried about stretching out my anus. I eventually got over that and when I moved to college, I purchased my first dildo. I was happy with it for a while but when I stopped by a sex store, I saw a vibrating toy that looked bigger. I had been contemplating moving up a size by then, so I decided to go for it. The 3rd one was another impulse buy as well. I wanted to go back to that squishy softer feel because the vibrating 7 incher was hurting me. I don't mind rough every once and a while but it was a little too rough. So I bought the third one. A little bigger but worth it. I recently switched lubes. I was using KY but now Im hooked on Astroglide. Ever since I made the switch, I mainly use the 7 incher. It gives me pleasure with no discomfort at all. I like that it keeps its shape vs the Jelly because it is easier to control. The Jelly seems to flex and pop out when I am darting it back and forth.

The toy that turned my semen brown was anal beads and it was a couple of months ago. Im not sure the length but I would guess 12 inches or so. it was a pretty stiff "stick" with beads gradually getting bigger. It was in the starter anal bead section.

[​IMG]
    -This is the exact toy I started with and used it for quite a few months before graduating on to the following (bigger)

[​IMG]
    -Thats one of my toys, for the most part. It is not 9in, it is probably closer to 7in (including the black nob). The width seems about the same. And it does vibrate as well.

[​IMG]
    -My last toy is pretty similar to this one. The difference is that mine is probably about 8 in long and 2 in wide. It also has the narrow bottom just before the suction cup.
    *What's the best way to use this?

#7 RoyaleWithCheese92, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  8. RoyaleWithCheese92

Also I will add, I am open to all suggestions. Soft, hard, plugs, prods.
    I am looking to stay in the average to big column. 5.5 - 8 for now. (10 inch would be considered later later on) I am looking to stay about the 2 inch thickness as well.

If they are a little bigger than the size I am looking for, I am open for ideas. Thanks

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Wow, that might explain the trauma to your prostate. A couple of those are bigger than most real ones. I doubt if the beads caused it, but a previous ride on one of those rockets might have.

EDIT: This answer actually belongs in your other thread about the bleeding.

#9 HardRocker, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  10. RoyaleWithCheese92

bigger than most real ones as in penis's? I kind of measured them to myself. I am 6'3'' and consider myself on the big end of the average side. I am roughly the same thickness and if you don't include the nob of the 7incher than I am about the same length.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

I was thinking 9 and 12 inches. I was including the knobs. That would be pretty fucking big.

12. RoyaleWithCheese92

Im confused... You were thinking 9 and 12 inches.... That doesn't make since with your last post?

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

No you're not. I was the confused one. The beads were 12", right? Not the dong. Just pretend I didn't post at all and we'll call it even. One of those days, you know?:eyes

14. RoyaleWithCheese92

Got ya. Yes beads are 12, dong is closer to 8 and the vib is around 7. I don't really know what to do with the dong. Am I just supposed to leave it in? The vibrator I no what to do, in and out.
    Do you have any other toy suggestions?