What am i?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hollydollyrose22, Aug 13, 2014.

1. hollydollyrose22

Verified Gold Member

What am I if a guy broke my hymen (with his penis tip) but didn't go in all the way?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you're asking if you're still a virgin, the answer is no. There's been a penis inside you, regardless of how much of it. Some people go years having sex without the hymen being totally broken.

3. hollydollyrose22

Verified Gold Member

4. hollydollyrose22

Verified Gold Member

but but but.. he didn't even love me..

[​IMG]

jimandkat and Joys like this.
  5. Mittimer

Gold Member

To be honest I can't tell if you're joking or not. It's five am and my eyes are barely adjusted to the light on the phone.

If you're joking, *claps* I love little mermaid.

If you're serious and I really hope you aren't, then you shouldn't have slept with him in the first place if that was at all a concern for you.

#5 Mittimer, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  6. Joys

Verified Gold Member

No worries my dear, the hymen has nothing to do with love

7. hollydollyrose22

Verified Gold Member

Yeah, I found out about his wife, AFTER the "sex"...

Nothing is ever as black and white as your avatar Ma'm.

jimandkat likes this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm ignorant at times, so you'll forgive me when I ask:
    What does it really matter if you're a virgin or not? For that matter - why does Sex necessitate Love (for you)? That isn't to say that I'm not "pro-Love-before-Sex," but... :confused:
    No, everything is not often as black and white as Mitt's avatar, but she presents a valid argument: If you were so concerned over whether or not this man was in love with you before you would be willing to have sex with him, then why did you proceed to have sex with him before knowing (as truly as any of us can know such things)?
    Your virginity passed when you were penetrated (orally, vaginally, or anally; by man, woman, or transgender - I don't know what all you get/got up to). Sorry, my dear.
    Sooooo... I guess to answer your original question succinctly (which it's already way too late for): What are you? You are human - just like the rest of us - only now you lack the distinction of/ability to claim being a virginal one.

skinnyminnie and Mittimer like this.
  9. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well you aren't a virgin and sex has nothing to do with love...it can...but no.

10. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Uh oh :eek: Was this recently?

11. Joys

Verified Gold Member

What you are??? A sexy, beautiful, sweet woman

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

I've had sex with almost 4 dozen women, really liked about 5, only loved one. Sex has nothing to do with love. And no, you're not a virgin anymore. I personally would never date a virgin again. Had a few in my young years, never again. And if you're looking for a long term partner, you want to experience at least a few different people to know what you really like and who's compatible. I had 46 before I met my wife, I was #6 for her..... and that was 32 yrs ago, married for over 26 yrs now. I might suggest using a little better screening process for guys in the future though.

Doitagain, MissJuicy, luvbug and 3 others like this.
  13. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I don't totally agree with "Sex has nothing to do with love" but do not disagree either - just that, most commonly, sex is better with someone you love - so that's the relation.

My wife was a virgin when we met but that's not the slightest reason I married her. I married her despite that, I would prefer her to have experienced at least a few and compare.

So, sex may have something to do with love but the hymen certainly does not

lbushwalker and 10_3XL like this.
  14. backcheck64

Gold Member

Very few girls that play sports or are very active loose their hymen to sex. Most often broken during play.

15. Joys

Verified Gold Member

They get thinner and broken with age too - what I know

16. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'm going to be honest with you. The first guy I had sex with I thought I loved and that he loved me. He was an asshole and I was young and stupid. I wish it had been with someone else but it is what it is. Honestly now I don't think virginity is that huge thing that a lot of people make it out to be. Yes, it hurts now but it will pass and you will be fine.

Joys and hollydollyrose22 like this.
  17. ginger

Gold Member

what are you..........

your gorgeous and will always be precious..

hollydollyrose22 and Doitagain like this.
  18. hollydollyrose22

Verified Gold Member

Its a quite sensitive subject for me as I have always had high expectations for my first time and always valued my virginity. i've always fantasized about how my first time will go, how in love the 2 of us will be, how he'll carry me up to our fancy hotel suite, lay me on the bed and kiss me out of my wedding dress... But along came a spider and fooled me into thinking that i didnt want that and that he loved me to get my virginity. In which he admitted to. It worked. He was a smooth talking sly devil and I was madly in love with him, he was my hero and i looked up to him and i thought i was something special to him so i sacrificed a lot to be with him and wanted to show how much i appreciated him so i asked him to be my first. it was not only until after the deed was done, that he confessed about his wife. that turned my world around and really put things into perspective. i was nothing more then that other woman in his life and my virginity had gone to waste. now i will never fulfill my dream of giving it to a man who will quite bluntly, do anything for me. but like someone else said, virginity isn't as big a deal as we make it out to be, now that i look back on it. i now feel that holding out for prince charming isnt worth it because there is no prince charming out there waiting for me. as jaded as this may sound, i dont believe in love (between a man/woman) and honestly never have even before this or will believe in it in the future. if you found someone to love and who loves you, then you got lucky. but some of us are just meant to/rather be alone. i'm used to loosing irreplaceable things already.

19. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Don't let one idiot let you think that you can't find love. This event does not define you nor does it change what you deserve. Do not let the asshole ruin your out look on life.

20. armadillo

Gold Member

Many people find love in their 30s and 40s. You're just a baby (on the adult scale), plenty of time for price charming to show up.