What A Weekend.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DobaCliff, Jan 31, 2010.

1. DobaCliff

DobaCliff New Member

Since joining this forum last week I have been looking through and picking things to read. The wife was kind of I don't care attitude until Friday night we went to a little shop near us called Priscilla's and we went in and looked around. She seemed to be interested in a few things but refused to comment about anything she seen as far as toys.

But she did see one toy and she picked it up and read the package and said she wanted it, after showing it to me. It was a adjustable Cock ring,I said ok I'm game.She picked up some warming lotion then we paid and left. The whole time it was snowing outside which is unusal for our part of the country.

Later that night during some foreplay during which I found her G spot and didn't know it she went ballistic. My wife put on the cock ring which made our lovemaking more explosive.

So Saturday evening I am back here looking for more ideas and foound a thread where couples like to keep clean shaven and she had bought some Nair bikini hair remover the night before and I showed her the thread and I said I was game.

I layered the Nair on her waiting for the right amount of time and took her to the shower and finished cleaning her up (gotta love a shower messager to help). She then took me back to the bedroom laid me on a towel and went to town cleaning me up. All I can say is that I like it.

We had started getting heavy in the bedroom and I asked her if she wanted to take pictures and she said go get the camera which just added to our foreplay. I hit her G spot while going down on her and I thought she was going to rip my head off and I didn't miss a beat cause this was one of the things we were looking for to spice things up.

Thanks SF:D

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow! Only been here a few days and you've learned that much? FANTASTIC!

One thing I have to comment about is the use of Nair near your genitals. YIKES! If you get that on your inner folds it burns like hell and for that reason, it should not be used to get the hair off a pussy. You are better off using a razor.

3. AnnoyingOrange

AnnoyingOrange New Member

Lets see the pics or it didnt happen:lol Proves the internet can stil be helpfull:D

4. DobaCliff

DobaCliff New Member

I have the pictures but the wife requested I wait to put them on the computer when I get a laptop.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Another satisfied SF customer!