What a night

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jimluvs2, Nov 2, 2006.

1. jimluvs2

jimluvs2 New Member

Boy I how do I start. Well here it goes. I was out as always, but things got a bit wacked. I was hanging out at my normal bar and three ladys showed up. It was cool cause one of them was really liking me. She invited me over to hang out with them. So it was me and three chicks, cool I thought. Well I was being frisky and such and they asked me where I worked. Actually I said I worked near by. My office building was right next door. They asked if I could show them where I worked. Yeah sure I thought, heck maybe I could get lucky I thought. So the three of us made our way to my office. Well when we got there Amy and her friend Candie got really friendly. Amy unzippped my pants and sucked my cock all 9 inches into her mouth. Candie was kissing me and taking the rest of my clothes off. Then Candie and her other friend dawn were playing with each other. Kissing, sucking etc. When Candie climbed on my desk spread her legs and buried my face between. Amy was going down on me, driving me crazy. At this point I was bent over eating out Candie and Amy was sucking my brains out. I felt a hand; Dawn's grabbing my balls and then her finger probed my ass, I nearly shot my wad right there. Then things turned, Suddenly heard click, click when I relieze I was just hand-cuffed to my desk. Bent over and helpless. I looked up at Dawn. She had a massive chest 44dd's, but she began to take down her skirt. She revealed a 12" cock as big as a beer can. It was then I reliezed I was her next victim. I went to say hey wait, when a I was quickly fitted with a dental guard. My mouth was wide open and I really couldnt say a word. That's when Dawn say better lube it up cause it hurt alot less. I was thinking about that when she said when she slammed all of her manhood down my throat. I nearly puked,but she just fucked my throat as the tears streamed down my face. Meanwhile, I HEARD Candice say nice and tight sweetheart. Amy was still sucking my cock my cum slowly oozing out. She kept saying give me your seed. Suddenly Dawn rammed her raging manhood deep, pumpinging me like a cheap whore. When my balls exploded nearly ripping off Amy's head as I pumped my sticky seed into her hungry mouth. She swallowed every drop and sucked out the rest. As Dawn fucked my ass until she filled my hole with her cream. She pulled out my gapeing hole dripping with her sperm. I watch as they got dressed. They all stopped to look at my ass ripped wide open only to laugh. As went to say something they duct-taped my mouth and stuffed a Coke can in my ass as they left. I was left to be found by the cleaning crew, naked, bound and voilated. Have you ever had a bad night?

2. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

So now you've learned your lesson: Never talk to strangers with Candie. (Sorry.) Hon, you've got quite the imagination. If someone put a coke can up your ass, you'd be in the ER right now.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

[​IMG]

I vote to move this thread to Sexual Fetishes & Stories. Great action and vivid scene description. My eyes just about popped out of my head, when the story went flip-flop. :lol I went "Oh my gawd!!" :whoa

Imagination? "Jim's" got a whopper!

Welcome to :sf.

5. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

COKE???

Hey .. if it was "Pepsi" .. i think i would have believed that story?????????

Not!!