What a fine morning!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

This all just happened, so I wanted to write it down while it was still fresh in my mind...

I woke up incredibly horny and feeling devilish today. I had planned on meeting a cyber friend of mine online for a little messin' around and was all gooey just thinking about it.

I logged into Yahoo and he wasn't around. I tried a few more times over the course of the morning and finally decided to take a shower. When I got naked, an idea popped into my head. I ran and got out my sex toys, some lube, a full length mirror and my camera.

I took a nice long shower and shaved all my naughty bits, then got out and started to set up the mirror to get some pics. I oiled myself up and was ready to start my session, but decided to grab a cup off coffee before I began. As I passed my computer, I stopped to log in one last time and saw my friend was online.

Right then, my plans changed and I ran to fetch all of the things from the bathroom and brought it all out to set up in the dining room near my computer. I pinged my guy friend and then we started to voice chat, but it was very late where he was, so he went back to typing, but I left my microphone on so he could hear me.

We chatted a bit, then I told him what I had planned to do before I saw him online and before I knew it I had inserted the attachment to my wand into myself and turned it on low. As my friend typed at me, I started to get aroused and began to breathe heavily.

I tried to answer the questions he was asking me, but found it hard to talk and get off at the same time. It took a while for that first orgasm, but MAN, when I went off, I really went off! It was just so exciting knowing he could hear me, but I could not hear him. It is something I had never done before and it was very hot for me.

After I got off the first time, I tried to rub out another O, but the wand was getting hot, so I turned it off and continued to talk to my friend. I was still horny, though, and I grabbed the wand and came again, HUGELY, while he typed sensual messages to me.

The second orgasm still had my pussy pulsating, but I turned off the wand, grabbed the camera and faced the mirror I had propped up against the sliding glass doors near my puter. I took a couple of pics of my slick box and sent them to him. Just knowing that anyone could walk up the path to the deck and see me at any time really got me going and sending the pics even more so.

Anyways, my friend loved the pics and we chatted for a bit until he had to go. I feel fantastic, naughty, and satisfied. What a fine morning this has been!

2. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Sounds like a good way to start the day!!!:):)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Umm, I could have sworn there was a smartass comment written by cook here a few minutes ago???

Yes, Buff, it was a great start to the day, but now, I'm bored. :(

4. Es3

Es3 New Member

Good story :)

5. larry appleton

larry appleton New Member

I like your strories. Rarely do I read but this is the second one of yours that I have read! GREAT JOB.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, guys. :)

7. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

CL,you still writes some hot stories.I just love reading them,because they gets you all hot and bothered before you even finish reading them.By the time you finish reading them,you would end up having your hand in your pants or panties,then end up all wet or soaking your panties with your love juices or cum.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, Howie. The non-fiction I write is the easiest for me. All I do is tell an anecdote and I'm done. The fiction I write, now, that's a bit harder. I really have to work for those.

It's good to know that both types of stories are appreciated here on SF.

9. nurf

nurf New Member

What an great morning. what an story. Going to read more from you.