What a day... Wow..

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by dave_30, Dec 4, 2005.

1. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

Just a little story about what happend today :)

Shes in the other room sleeping right now and DOH!! i cant sleep lol Read "Sleeping problems" in general to find out why...

So...

11:45 am... She arives at my place and i greet her when she gets out of her truck. Help her bring things into my house etc..

12 noon.. We head out to the store to get stuff etc...
    1:55 We get home I throw a movie into the DVD player and we sit down on the couch.

She starts rubbing my crotch and my hand in on her brest playing with her nipple.... (Side note.. I never knew a woman could have a multiple orgasim from nipple play !!!! untill now:) )!!!

So after that we move into the bedroom where we make love for 2 hours.. Then we come back out into the livingroom just intime for the credits on the dvd.. So i throw another dvd movie in and we are watching it when she starts rubbin my crotch again :)

Long story short.. We went through 3 dvd's (only watched a total of about 30min out of all of them)

Made love for about 8 hours... with 1/2 hour breaks every 2 hours...

Omg.. Im like exasted but i cant sleep!!! lol

Orgasim count
    ME = 4
    Her= 20+ .... <<Conservative estamit...

((I swere by all that is holy and what i hold dear .. That tha above is nothing but the truth so help me god)))

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

....so Dave comes up for air..... :lol

3. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

well yea lol

hell ive never had 5 in one day lol

Talk about getting the pipes cleaned.... :)

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

VERY CLEANED!

Man, I would be sleeping for ages! It reminds me of some of the love scenes in my favorite Novel series, Stone Barrington Novels by Stuart woods. That kid is always getting exausted!

5. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

lol

Well she just left to go home.. 3 hours away.. And dayumn.. We made love 2 times this morning lol

i will definutly be getting some sleep tonight..

Does anyone else ever have to sleep in another room then there lover? I hate the idea.. Its just.. Well i do love her. But i have to get my sleep to..

I know it isnt her.. It is me .. Ive allways had issues with noise (require abosolute silence) when i am trying to sleep.. :( ... Guess its because i was born and raised on a ranch..

Gahh... Its driving me crazy.. Im allso jelous of her.. Lol she can fall asleep in like 15 seconds.. Where it usualy takes me like 1-2 hours...

uggg.. :)

6. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Don't stress over it! No matter how in love you are, sleep is sleep, lol... I know very few couples who sleep together every night, and they are all happy. My hubby and I sleep in the same bed, but it's a king with a double right next to it, on the floor on boxsprings, with a 5 year old and a 1 year old between us, and we get awesome sleep... of course, we haven't had sex in our own bed in over 5 years... but thats another story, hahahahahaha

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Thorn was a snorer and a tosser/turner. Finally I had the brilliant idea to get twin beds and put them right up next to each other. That way , we would still be close but his turning wouldn't make me feel like I was on a trampoline all night. sounds good, huh?
    WRONG!!!
    Oh sure, I slept fine, but there are volumes to be said about being close and touching during the night - even unknowingly. Our intimacy dwindled and, long-story-short, we slowly became 'two ships passing in the night'.
    We got it back, but it took alot of work.
    I suggest, if you do get married, that you try out several mattress solutions. they have those "sleep number" beds, and there are beds that have separate mattress sections, but you are still in the same bed (very important). also - for snoring - try some 'white noise' - like a fan next to your bed. Turn the blower away from you if it gets breezy.
    There is nothing like waking up at 3 in the morning and cozying up to your partners naked, warm, relaxed body. Wild things happen....:brow

8. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

Hehe oh yea... rose.. :)

yea... I personaly think it is just the fact im not used to it.. Im not stresing about it.. She is a little.. But i am sure that over time we will figure something out.

I really dont want to have to sleep in another bed (Without her) or have to sleep in another room.. No way..

Its just going to take time for ME to get used to it.. And i told her it isn't anything to do with her.. I wanted her to understand it was ME and Not her.

9. bobcat

bobcat New Member

I know I missed the point, but I sympathise with your sleeping problems.

I developed insomnia about a year and a half ago. In one respect I can handel shit and jerks better, as a don't care attitude is always easy to find when you are dog tired, but I do sorely miss that feeling of being rested and sharp. It's like existing in a haze.

Well best of luck.