What’s the best way to delay a woman’s orgasm?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by KateM, Jul 28, 2012.

1. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]What’s the best way a man can keep bringing a woman to the brink and then taking her away from it so that when she is finally allowed to orgasm it’s more powerful? Any suggestions as to how you guys do it or you girls have it done to you? do you use vibes on her body but not her clit?[/FONT]

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Kate,

I lick my wife's clit and tease it by easing up and changing rhythm as her arousal gets higher and higher. Often I will give her a peak that brings her very close to an orgasm, but slow down and even pull away slightly before she reaches the point of no return. When she is ready to cum, she usually asks for her G spot toy, which she operates while I lick her, and then teasing becomes an art form for me. I can hold her right at the brink while she gives herself an inner orgasm with the toy, but until I am licking her at the same time she is having an inner orgasm, her clit will continue to respond, no matter what goes on inside her. I like to ease her into the big orgasms by slowing gradually as she approaches the climax, letting her have her way with the toy, but not giving her all she wants with my tongue. As she eases into the climax, I slow even more, but keep licking, and she cums for a long time, letting me lick her all the while, and her clit not getting the to point of hyper sensitivity. If she starts to get super sensitive, I immediately ease up so that she doesn't ever really get to the point that she can no longer endure stimulation, and I end up kssing all around her clit, with an occasional touch with the tip of my tongue, and with a brief rest, I can lick her again and make her hard again. She doesn't really have big screaming orgasms this way, but she has many softer ones, and those, and the big one that finally finishes her off, last a long time. I could give her the screaming ones, but that would end things way too soon, and I enjoy making her cum as much as she enjoys cumming, so I want everything to last as long as possible. From first touch to final climax, we usually take up to 4 hours. Is this what you're looking for?

3. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]Thanks; that gives me some ideas. anyone ever brought a woman to orgasm when she didn’t really want it? like, she was exhausted from earlier orgasms and didn’t want any more but you felt she could do one more? if so how does that work? will the clit get very sore if you do it through oral sex?[/FONT]

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Wow, I hate to hijack this thread, but you've hit my personal situation squarely with your requests. I've had to battle demons that made my wife feel shame, guilt, and self loathing, that were planted in her head during childhood, ever since we got married, and had to make her cum while she resisted the feelings with her mind. She actually didn't want to cum, but I was able to connect with her sexual body, read and respond to her body language, and make her cum, even over her resistance. Because I enjoy the exhilaration I feel when she cums, I sometimes will make her cum one more time, even though she may not want to or think that she can due to exhaustion.

My way of doing this is to be ever so gentle when approaching her clit, touching it so softly with the tip of my tongue that she barely feels it. She is usually totally relaxed and indifferent at this point, and not interested in being aroused again, but her body will still respond if I am patient and tactful. Once her clit begins to respond and get hard again, I slowly coax it with my tongue, and it will eventually get fully erect again, and once there, it can be made to cum again, even without her conscious participation, if I am instantly responsive to it's reactions to what I'm doing. Once fully erect again, it's only her sexual body that's responding, and what she may consciously want is irrelevent. Once she realizes that she is going to cum again, she usually consciously joins in and participates in the fun, gets more animated and sometimes vocal. I've made her cum many times this way, and this last one usually does her in for a while. Her clit doesn't get sore, but she says it sometimes tingles afterward.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

It's a very long dissertation about one man and one woman, but every woman is different. The universal trick to keeping a woman on the brink is to be very observant about her body language and to know when she's very, very close and then reduce the stimulation you provide, and observe her arousal abating. If you are observant about your partner, even a first-time or one-off partner, sometimes you can keep her on the brink for a lengthy time.

As for the second posting I have done this but generally I prefer not to, because if a woman is over-stimulated then I think it's unfair to force another orgasm on her. In my case it was my first two-man one-woman threesome, and during a long double penetration the woman came several times, and she had already come a few times before that position. I was on the bottom in her pussy and didn't have much movement so I didn't come, so she and I finished one-on-one. Even though she was exhausted from her orgasms she came twice more during our one-on-one intercourse. And then she was REALLY exhausted, but happily exhausted with a big smile.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Experiment. I suggest not too much attention on the sweet spot(s),
    or once you feel it's close the stimulation moves to other areas all around,
    or maybe it needs to just stop a second or two.

I had this done to me from oral and handjob, sometimes intercourse but the other two are best for this. I get it done all over, then one wet with precum get done my favorite way. Once orgasm is very close I ask her to stop. Having a sensitive penis head I ask her to go real slow at that time. The masturbating stops a second or two then it continues.
    Sometimes I have a small ejaculation, most of the time throbbing, twitching and leaking precum. In fact multiple orgasms until I let it go with a strong orgasm.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

What’s the best way to delay a woman’s orgasm?

Tell her she fucks just like her mom.

8. OverSinged

Gold Member

Fixed that for ya.