Wetness

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Andy, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Andy

Andy New Member

In the middle of having a good time while she's on top, she gets wet enough to transfer onto the top of my thighs a little but she hasn't cummed yet. Is she just super wet? And do females have pre-cum as guys do?

2. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Women lubricate their vaginas, just like men get erections. When they start to get sexually excited, their vagina secretes a mucus that reduces the friction between the vaginal walls and your penis as you thrust it in and out. If she is on top, and you are thrusting, then the thrusting is also doing some "pumping" of the lubrication to the outside and gravity takes it from her vulva down your shaft and on to you.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Women only "squirt" from g-spot orgasms, and few women have them. Some women even have dry g-spot orgasms, or produce very little g-spot fluid.

It's all lubrication, though females certainly produce far more of it.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I once had a partner who used to ejaculate by dribbling and she would leave a decent puddle on the bed after oral sex (oral sex was quite special for another reason - she had the strongest contactions and longest orgasms I've ever been near). In your case your girlfriend is probably well-lubricated, because ejaculation (squirting or dribbling) creates about a fair volume of fluid, and you are telling us a 'little'. Also, ejaculation is almost always happens immediately before or with an orgasm (in this woman's case just before her orgasm).

As Bluesy said not many women ejaculate, but I disagree on the squirting comment because women can ejaculate in different ways.

5. Andy

Andy New Member

cool thanks i understand now.