Wet together

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by OralOrville, Jun 16, 2010.

1. OralOrville

OralOrville Member

The other day we were drinking beer out on the patio, dressed only in panties and shorts. We had about 4 or 5 cans each when naturally we had to pee, she probably more than me. I don't exactly remember why, but we both went into the bathroom together because we were both pretty desperate by then. She started to climb into the bathtub. I asked what she was doing and she told me to lie down. As she put one foot on each side of me to straddle my helpless form, she put one hand inside her panties and with the other she started to pinch her nipples. She started rubbing her clit faster and faster, throwing her head back, twitching her hips and screaming “I’m gonna pee on you”! She pulled back her panties to one side, spread her lips wide and let go a stream so strong it splashed off of my torso onto the sides of the tub, gushing that warm, tasty liquid from my cock and balls up to my face and back down again, all the time moaning and thrusting her hips. When the stream finally slowed to a trickle, I told her to crouch down to my face so I could dry off those swollen pussy lips, to which she readily agreed. When I stopped probing her vagina with my tongue, she told me she was going to slide her pussy down my wet body to rest on top of my cock. Just then the realization came back that my bladder was about to burst. She lowered her pussy to within an inch of my cock, grabbed it and rubbed it against her wide open lips, telling me “Now pee”! I let go and she started to gyrate and moan with delight all over again while guiding my cock to all parts of her thirsty hole. She tried to insert it but the stream was just too strong. She moved rapidly up and down as if I were inside her yelling “More, gimmie more of that warm pee”! When my stream finally started to slow down she started to jerk my cock saying “Now cum on your pee and my pussy.” It didn’t take too long after relieving my aching bladder for my orgasm to begin. She started fingering herself while jerking my cock and I could see she also wanted to cum. A mutual orgasm is fairly rare, but this one was earth shattering! She then slid down and licked my cock clean which almost popped me off again. Afterward we both lay in the remaining assortment of bodily fluids……exhausted, but very gratified.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

You might want to think twice before urinating into her vagina. Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra where the epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by bacteria. Also, bacteria in the vagina can be pushed into the urethra and cause a bladder infection.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just thought you should know.

#2 Barbwire, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  3. OralOrville

OralOrville Member

That all may be true, and I'm not a biologist, (but she has a PhD in biology) but in the heat of the moment, for that brief period of time in life, would you think about consequences? Honestly. Women have unwanted pregnancies every day. Besides, I can only speak for myself, but I cannot enter a vagina without an erection. And I cannot pee with an erection.

#3 OralOrville, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, I guess I was out of line letting you know of the potential risks.

Carry on.

5. OralOrville

OralOrville Member

"Carry on". Sounds like my military days. I don't think you were out of line. You were just voicing your opinion. As it is known, women have a few more opinions to voice than men. And for this, the world is a better place. Amen!

6. lexiooo

lexiooo New Member

Sounds pretty awesome to me. :).

7. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

the military days sound awesome to me