Wet dreams and Sex Drive

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Flame, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Flame

Flame New Member

I'm always looking to try and better understand what makes someone's libido high or low. Do you think there is a link between the frequency of wet dreams and a man's sex drive? Or even a woman's? (I sometimes orgasm in my sleep and I have a pretty high libido.)

Do men typically have more wet dreams when they are younger? If you have a high libido, do you have wet dreams fairly often, or is there no connection?

2. inchaosandriots

actually, i rarely had wet dreams when i was younger. probably because i just masturbated/got laid so much there was literally "nothing left in the tank".

as i've gotten older though, and can actually go a few days without getting off, i've noticed that i'll occasionally have a wet dream.

the odds of me waking up with cum-soaked underwear increase in direct proportion with how long it's been since i've last cum.

1-2 days: probably won't happen

1-2 weeks: it's a ticking time bomb!

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Flame I think that there is a direct correlation between libido and nocturnal emmissions.
    In my teens I was haunted & plagued by wet dreams almost every night for years which was not easy to deal with in a boarding school environment.
    These days they are few and far between (years apart) but always happen when not had sex for about a week as used to sex 4-5 times in that timeframe.

4. Sigh

Gold Member

I think the less you masturbate or have sex, the more wet dreams you have. I've only ever had about 2 wet dreams in my life but I masturbate at least twice a day since I began masturbating at 10 or 11 years old and have a very high sex drive. I think if you don't satisfy your sexual desires it will manifest itself in your dreams. I can't go a week without masturbating so I probably won't have a wet dream any time soon ;p

5. sinner

sinner New Member

Like other dreams, I tend to dream about something that I am supressing in my waking life. If my libido is low that is true in my sleep also. Won't even wake up with morning wood. When my libido is high but being satisfied I don't have sex dreams. I do wake up sporting quite a hard on though. Maybe I just don't remember those dreams. When my libido is high but being frustrated I have some pretty vivid sex dreams. Its bee awhile since I came in my sleep but I have dry humped wifey while I was asleep. At that point even if she isn't feeling it she'll blow me or something and the dreams subside.

6. CrazySexGirl

CrazySexGirl New Member

lucky wife when your having those dreams :D

7. sinner

sinner New Member

Tell her that. The other night we woke up one of my hands rubbing her pussy and the other stroking my cock and all she could say was "i'm exhausted will you let me sleep" Like I said, i haver those dreams when i'm feeling frustrated.:(