Well that does it....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Doitagain, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I have had it. I leaving for good. This sight is getting ridiculous. There have been several little things that bug me about the goings on here and how some members pretty much run the sight bit now I make a crack about how I say Hanukkah i am expected to apologize because someone is offended . With all the non sense spoken here and jokes and sarcasm and ganging up on people I have to get messages about this? This sight is barely about sex and has become a chat room run by a few members that discuss whatever they want , drive people away by ripping on them and newcomers for where and what they post about , hi jack threads and criticize people because they disagree. They tell people they need thick skin and not to post on old threads. Let them do it. Yo know it's old don't go read it then. Ignore it. Not your f'n job to correct them. If you want to have conversations about f'n table purchases or inside jokes between the " elite " fine. Be my guest . I'm out. It's all yours. Deuces.
    It used to be about sex and fun and is more like fning Facebook. Why don't a couple of you just put police badges as your avatars?
    Bye bye

Oldguy, teamster145, JonJo and 2 others like this.
  2. ginger

Gold Member

he does have a point.......

HotForHoney, JonJo, WC1989 and 2 others like this.
  3. 12barblues

Gold Member

This place ran so smoothly when we had mods.

WC1989 and AGFUNK like this.
  4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'll miss your posts you were one of my favorites.

loves2ride likes this.
  5. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Me to dude. I'll miss ya

loves2ride likes this.
  6. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

I hope u calm down tomorrow and get back to your 10% post......................You know what we would vote and promote you to the 5% if that will make u feel better

loves2ride, 12barblues and Mittimer like this.
  7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lets just elect mitt as our moderator, let her run this place again , (she can bring in her own deputies .. Lol ) ..
    with or without robs approval.. ..

Things went smoother when we weren't feeling the need to self police.

10_3XL and Mittimer like this.
  8. ginger

Gold Member

I would like to elect myself to be under Mitt :rolleyes:

Mittimer and jt _couple2012 like this.
  9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Careful .... You might get spurred

Mittimer, ginger and jt _couple2012 like this.
  10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Sad to see you go Doitagain dude.
    I think that we have all at one time or another considered this move.
    Myself once deleted everything including a long list of those I had followed for many years which I now regret doing as some I considered as my virtual friends.
    One thing that is needed here is a thick hide and a robust sense of humour.
    You are correct that this site is not all about sex, it is a place were somewhat like minded folks meet, discuss things, disagree on some but generally have fun.
    Sometimes that fun is at someone's expense which is how it is in life.
    On balance we do hope that you reconsider but if not well wishes and thank you for you entertaining posts.
    Bushy :)

11. sandwich

Gold Member

Hi Doitagain. I hope you change your mind, but if you don't I respect your decision. My favorite thing about you is that you are very open about yourself, and you seem free to be who and how you are without any pretense. I wish you the best!

loves2ride likes this.
  12. Mittimer

Gold Member

Rob and I don't agree on many things. He'd never bring me back as a moderator even if he did decide to add mods again.

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  13. Mittimer

Gold Member

Any time, my dear. ;)

jt _couple2012 and ginger like this.
  14. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

I love the way you said that @sandwich. That describes him perfectly. And I agree 110%.

In my opinion, him being free to be himself puts him in a whole nuther 10% group. Very few people ever actually allow themselves the freedom to be their True Authentic Self. If we did, we would be alot Happier & Healthier Society at large. There would be less illness and less need for Psychiatry, less need for Anti-depressants....and on and on. If we could all accomplish this one particular thing this Man represented, we'd all truly be alot happier with ourselves and with the people around us.

It not ony saddens me at the loss of another "Original 10%'er" (being driven away), it saddens me for this site too. He truly tried to get Sex discussions (among other discussions) going and keep things fresh, alive & moving around here. He always had a positive outlook and welcomed everyone with open arms. And I just luved him for his fun personality too.

I will miss him dearly. I just luved him from the first time we interacted on a thread when he suggested I use a Clit Stimulator for play that day ;) He reminded me so much of my (10%'er) husband, it was surreal. When L2BK got home that day I told him about @Doitagain, a friendship was formed (and along with our friend Joys the 10% Club was born). And we've wanted to adopt doitagain every since :D

Thanks for all you did and tried to do here. And many Thanks for all the wet spots too ;) :)
    X's & O's always...

15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm completely and totally not one to talk because I'm guilty on all accounts here as per Doitagain's post...

I guess all I can say is: DON'T GO! I CAN CHAAAAAAANNNNNGGGEEE!!! :(:eek::oops:

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  16. 12barblues

Gold Member

If I didn't say this before, my apologies, but yeah, I'm hoping u change your mind as well.

jt _couple2012 and loves2ride like this.
  17. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

Morning Doitagain,
    I don't know if you will see this or not, not knowing if you will check in or not but.....
    You should not be the one leaving. You enjoy this place and by the number of post and likes in a short period of time, everyone likes you.
    I personally don't want to see you go because it's uncanny the same thoughts, feelings and pictures you have as me (us). I enjoy almost all of your post.
    On the other hand...... There seems to be one person on here without a sense of humor.....
    Her lack of humor, easily being offended and not being able to let things go, has run off more than a few people. I won't mention any names but if the shoe fits.....

I don't understand several things about this site and mainly because it is so much better than the site we used to post to;
    1) People here don't seem to be able to close a thread they don't like and go on. They feel they have to comment negatively or harshly to the OP or someone joining the discussion.
    2) The attacking of posters that comment on a old (dead) thread. WHO FU>>ING cares. If it was a good thread then, new people might want to see it or participate in it. It's not their fault you have been here forever. If you don't want to read a dead thread, don't go into it.
    3) The self appointed moderators...... Who are you to tell someone they are doing something wrong..... RobE purposely (I believe) did not post rules to his new site because he didn't want any. Just have fun and if you don't like it, go to a different thread.
    4) Quit being so uptight people. Can no one here read something or look at something they don't like and just forget it and go on? Jeez people. This is where we come to get away from all that in real life.

This site has a small group of members and for the most part, everyone likes each other and has become friends.
    Don't throw away your friends, they are too hard to come by.

Keep Calm And Enjoy Life

18. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Nuff said, we don't want to lose anyone let alone a valued member such as him!
    However it is his decision and we must accept and respect that as much as we don't wish it to happen.

jt _couple2012, JonJo and 10_3XL like this.
  19. JonJo

Gold Member

I agree with everything Doitagain said.

20. BlueCollar

Gold Member

For once, Jon, you and I are in total agreement.

Oldguy, JonJo, jt _couple2012 and 2 others like this.