we'll see how this goes...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Beach, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Beach

Beach New Member

my plan ! :phat

#1 Beach, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
  2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

That sounds cool.....:naughtydance
    Be sure to let us all know how it plays out ok.....:tup

I've moved this thread to the foreplay and fetish section, seemed more appropriate is all.

#2 Hot Wheels, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2010
  3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm interested to know how she likes The Couture collection inspire Vibe.

Is it battery powered or plug in? I love my Hitachi, but would like a good, strong, vibe that runs on batteries.

4. Beach

Beach New Member

**removed by request**

#4 Beach, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
  5. Beach

Beach New Member

Hi CL!

No its Corded but it has plenty of reach and is not nearly as thick a cord as is on the Hatachi. Its just a lot more easy to handle.

Battery power i would Strongly suggest looking into California Exotic Novelties Turbo 8 Accelerator Bullet Vibe. Its a small bullet but its so powerful it can be hard to hold onto.

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

[BANANA]flwalt hits a home run[/BANANA]

Glad to hear it worked out all good for you :brow.....
    With your imagination, it sounds like this is just the start of many....err.....holidays your girl will be taking:D

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together:lol

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think I just came a little! :phat

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

That was great. If you use your imagination, I don't see why the next time should be any less exciting.
    One thing you didn't mention. She must have been awfully surprised when she put her hand on that big 10 incher. Did she gasp when she realized she was going to get fucked with a super-sized dick? Was it a strap on extension or something like that? I wasn't sure what it was.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Roleplay is good fun, and there are so many possible scenarios that there shouldn't be a need to repeat them. Our most recent last Sunday was a married woman in a sexless relationship posing for some special photos for her husband, but getting carried away for the photographer. I got some great pictures from that, but not as good as what followed for both of us.

But really it's too simple; it's just a case of getting into the 'role' such that you're a different person, and your partner's a different person too, and it feels like having sex with someone new.

10. Beach

Beach New Member

LMAO..Its been two days and I'm still getting wood thinkin about that Saturday night. :D

11. Beach

Beach New Member

Hey...Yeah In our post game wrap up, Lol, I was still jazzed and asked her all sorts of questions. As far as the styker was concerned she said she was kinda expecting some sorta surprise like that. ( We have recently started playing with toys similar) I would have LOVED a gasp..heheh
    The difference is before she'd never treat it as though it were real..in fact she'd never touched one before Saturday night.
    The stryker is a full model of the dude Jeff Stryker's Junk..balls and all. What I did to make this work was an too small pair of swim shorts I wore back in the 80's..Lol. I simply cut a hole just big enough for the shaft to tightly slip thru but it will lock up at the balls. Since they are tight to begin with, having the extra junk in there (The balls and a suction cup.) Makes it ride perfectly on my pelvis.

12. Beach

Beach New Member

Yepper I can't wait till a new inspiration hits me..lol.
    I'd Love the Camera idea, but I doubt she'd let me take pics for real...But **Maybe i might go that route with a camera minus the battery so its just part of the scenario no pics really taken..
    Hmm the brain starts turning...lol.

Set the bedroom more like a studio... I'd be dressed in casual clothes. She'd come in for the Pics like you mentioned and once into it she'd slowly divulge how frustrated she truly is in her marriage i'd help get her in tasteful yet provocative positions..( She'd have purchased HOT new lingerie that I haven't seen before) and then Sparks would start to fly !!

maybe..just maybe ! Lol....:lol

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Looks like a new adventure developing.:brow

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

That's basically how it works, except we put the onus on my wife to seduce me rather than the other way around. So she did the posing and I took the pictures. I got some great shots of her masturbating before she unzipped me for oral sex, by the way. We used our lounge room for this one, with the camera on a tripod and the couch for the posing, and then the sex.