Well, PHUCK!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

The virtual boyfriend and I had planned a date for some down and dirty phone phucking today and I was really looking forward to it. I showered and shaved, put on makeup, my trampy jewelry and my black lace top with no bra on underneath and my matching black panties. (just in case our phone call got so hot we just HAD to put our cams up)

I got all of my toys assembled, put on some sultry music and attached the headset to my phone. I checked my email in anticipation for the sexy story he was supposed to write to get me in the mood and to set the scene for our session. That's when it all went to shit. He sent me a note saying he wouldn't be able to call me because he was doing something with his girlfriend today.

I just hate it when real life comes along and fucks up my fantasy one. UGH!!!

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Aww, you poor thing. Real life interference with fantasy phucking sucks

3. igor

Gold Member

WOW! Showering for phone sex. :D

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Like I said, I wanted to be prepared in case we got so hot and bothered we switched to camming. A girl can't have a stubbley pussy on cam now, can she?

It all kinda worked out in the end. Hubby came home early and we got it on. Afterwards, he had to leave again so I logged into YIM just in time to see my vbf log in, so we ended up talking on the phone for a while, anyways.